Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [NG]iHardwell View Post
    do i get someting extra or like that if i donate with bitcoin
    ''You will get up to 5% extra in irresistible coins if you donate with bitcoin, only if you ask for it though!!!''

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    i donated many months ago. Till now lorenc must have made x3 or x4 more the donation. I suggest to Increase the benefits for people donating with bitcoin. The bitcoin value is increasing very rapidly. It's gonna be like 1BTC= 7k US Dollars soon and will keep increasing. @Lorenc

NG4LYF/[TDK]Co-****** [NG]iHardwell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UKING View Post
    i donated many months ago. Till now lorenc must have made x3 or x4 more the donation. I suggest to Increase the benefits for people donating with bitcoin. The bitcoin value is increasing very rapidly. It's gonna be like 1BTC= 7k US Dollars soon and will keep increasing. @Lorenc
    ^^
    just 5%?

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

I
    rresistibleGaminG 2011

Mentioned
    677 Post(s)
    Actually it’s now ~$17,000 USD.

You cannot ask for more benefits because you donated with Bitcoin because the currency itself is unpredictable.

Sure a $100 donation made 1 year ago is fat profit for Lorenc but if you donated $100 1 or 2 days ago, Lorenc would have lost about 8% of your donation since Bitcoin dropped in value these past few days. (~$3,000 CAD or 2K USD or something)

Bitcoin itself is a risk especially if you’re going all in with investing.
    Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

finit hic deo

Shini
    Why do you think you'll get more benefits because you donated with one currency that suddenly spiked in value? you knew what the currency was / is when you donated yet you chose to donate, and he's obviously thankful to you for donating but at the end of the day, what if the value had dropped 3-4x lower so it'd suddenly be a 20$ donation? Would he minimize your benefits ingame to a donation worth of 20$? no he wouldn't, that goes both ways, he wouldn't increase your benefits simply because the currency just spiked in value. it could literally crash at any point, I don't see why you demand something that isn't yours in the first place.

V.I.P
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Very good topic. Bitcoin is the best way to get payments due to low fees compared to VISA, paypal, etc.. I do bitcoin mining myself and I am glad to see that you implemented this payment method on your server.

Mentioned
    1220 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEternal View Post
    Very good topic. Bitcoin is the best way to get payments due to low fees compared to VISA, paypal, etc.. I do bitcoin mining myself and I am glad to see that you implemented this payment method on your server.
    We have had this implemented since 2014 brother. Good to see you around.
    • If you have a question besides being regarded about your ban, or something annoying... Shoot me a private message. Save your breath, don't ask for an unban as it can be postponed more.
    • Accounts are very secure, and the only way someone can get into your account is if you tell them your password. Never share your password with anybody. Not even the server owner.
    • If there's an online admin that can handle your problem, ask them instead of waiting. Don't constantly moan over me not being in-game to handle something.
    • Do not go to anyone besides me for VIP inquiries or problems, I can only solve them!

Scientia potentia est.

There are two things a man cannot avoid, death and the taxman.