Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changelog

Mentioned
    1222 Post(s)
    Code:
    (+) Adds more police skins for public use.
    (+) Platinum V.I.P players can now select a second VIP job.
    (/) Fireman and paramedic are now treated as civilian classes and are now a minijob.
    (/) The rapist and prositute jobs have been replaced by mugger as they were useless.
    (/) Gang vehicle limit has been increased to a limit of 5 with a spawn cooldown of 3 minutes.
    (/) If you are inactive for 7 days, the stock market will automatically place a sell order for you.
    (/) More hardpoint turfs have been introduced and rotate in order by number (shown on the map).
    (/) Passive mode players cannot pick up dropped items.
    (*) Orbital cannon is now capable of killing players on a hill.
    (*) Fixed an issue with the race system not being able to select a new leader.
    • If you have a question besides being regarded about your ban, or something annoying... Shoot me a private message. Save your breath, don't ask for an unban as it can be postponed more.
    • Accounts are very secure, and the only way someone can get into your account is if you tell them your password. Never share your password with anybody. Not even the server owner.
    • If there's an online admin that can handle your problem, ask them instead of waiting. Don't constantly moan over me not being in-game to handle something.
    • Do not go to anyone besides me for VIP inquiries or problems, I can only solve them!

Scientia potentia est.

There are two things a man cannot avoid, death and the taxman.

Mentioned
    1222 Post(s)
    Code:
    (+) Burglar is commandless. Enter a house checkpoint to break in. Press F to steal.
    (+) Stolen furniture can be stored in a Boxville by walking behind it.
    (+) A cheer noise is played at the end of the day if your gang earns money from turfing.
    (+) Mugger pays double if you /rob a person.
    (+) Passive players with vehicles cannot do damage to others.
    (+) Gang leaders can offline kick members using "/gang offlinekick".
    (+) Adds an XP requirement for firetruck usage.
    (+) Adds /banlog for level 3 administrators.
    (+) Passive players unable to damage vehicles by weapons.
    (+) LEO cannot attack innocent vehicles unless they have wanted players alongside.
    (+) You can display the ID of the player in the chat in your player /settings.
    (*) No wanted level when you enter a gang vehicle that looks designed for Police.
    (/) Inactive stock shares are checked frequently and automatically by the server.
    • If you have a question besides being regarded about your ban, or something annoying... Shoot me a private message. Save your breath, don't ask for an unban as it can be postponed more.
    • Accounts are very secure, and the only way someone can get into your account is if you tell them your password. Never share your password with anybody. Not even the server owner.
    • If there's an online admin that can handle your problem, ask them instead of waiting. Don't constantly moan over me not being in-game to handle something.
    • Do not go to anyone besides me for VIP inquiries or problems, I can only solve them!

Scientia potentia est.

There are two things a man cannot avoid, death and the taxman.

Mentioned
    627 Post(s)
    Code:
    (+) A percentage is showed in the top donor bar, which is the required total funding of the server for the month.
    (+) Server features are shown to newly registered players.
    (/) Breaking Cuffs is now at a 75% chance success rate.
    (/) Jail Multiplier is now lowered from 3 to 2.
    (/) /sm is no longer capped at a 90M transaction.
    (/) /ic send limit has been increased from 5,000 to 10,000.
    (/) Player money is saved on an inflow/outflow basis. Before, it saved only when you disconnected.
    (/) You need 50 score to send private messages in the server.
    (*) Bank Money changes now trigger it to be saved. Fixing IC & Stock selling issue.
    (*) Fireworks purchasing is now functional and grants you the item upon purchase.
    (*) Fixed issue with cop chat behaving abnormally.
    (*) You cannot use /sync in jail.
    (-) Knives have been removed due to abuse.

.:PC SPECIFICATIONS:.
    CPU: INTEL i7 7700K - 4.2 GHz
    MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z270E STRIX
    LIQUID COOLER: NZXT KRAKEN X62 - 280MM
    MEMORY: 32GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-3200 MHz
    GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 11GB
    SSD: 3X SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB
    PSU: EVGA TX850M - 850W

.:PERIPHERALS:.
    MOUSE: RAZER DEATHADDER
    KEYBOARD: RAZER BLACKWIDOW X CHROMA
    HEADSET: ASTRO A40 & PRO MIXAMP
    MONITORS: 3X DELL 2417DG GAMING - G-SYNC - 165HZ - 1MS

"INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND
    OVER AGAIN EXPECTING THE RESULTS TO CHANGE."

USE `@DAMEN` TO ALERT ME OF A POST IF IT QUOTES
    ME OR REQUIRES MY ATTENTION. DO NOT ABUSE IT.

Mentioned
    627 Post(s)
    Code:
    (/) Weed is no longer taxed when bought or sold. (Kova)
    (*) Quit to Avoid and AFK Wanted will now award the nearest LEO (75m On Foot, 150m In Vehicle). (Damen)
    (*) Passive Mode Players are no longer able to enter Business Vehicles. (Damen)
    (*) Passive Mode Players will now become wanted through association when interacting with wanted players. (Damen)
    (*) Law Enforcement Officers are no longer able to purchase or obtain chainsaws. (Damen)
    (*) When inside a player-owned Journey vehicle interior and the owner disconnects, you will be removed from the interior. (Damen)
    (*) Info pickup text typo fixed. (Damen)
    (*) /vipjob should no longer allow you to put in an incorrect job name and still take your money. (Damen)
    (*) You can no longer use player-owned vehicle or dirty mechanic commands to allow your vehicle to drive underwater. (Damen)
    (*) You can no longer relog to reset the Dirty Mechanic export timer restriction. (Damen)
    (*) Removes the ability to send IC to administrators who are spectating you. (Damen)
    (*) Removes the ability to farm IC by using animations. (Damen)
    (*) You can no longer use animations while wearing a parachute to avoid fake deaths. (Damen)
    (*) EMPs now trigger the anti-Q to avoid system to punish those who attempt to evade LEOs. (Damen)
    (*) /spawn should now display beyond 60 homes. (Stev)
    (*) Business production label should now display the correct amount of money. (Stev)
    (*) Militia Ship should no longer be robbable through the wall. (Kova)

.:PC SPECIFICATIONS:.
    CPU: INTEL i7 7700K - 4.2 GHz
    MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z270E STRIX
    LIQUID COOLER: NZXT KRAKEN X62 - 280MM
    MEMORY: 32GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-3200 MHz
    GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 11GB
    SSD: 3X SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB
    PSU: EVGA TX850M - 850W

.:PERIPHERALS:.
    MOUSE: RAZER DEATHADDER
    KEYBOARD: RAZER BLACKWIDOW X CHROMA
    HEADSET: ASTRO A40 & PRO MIXAMP
    MONITORS: 3X DELL 2417DG GAMING - G-SYNC - 165HZ - 1MS

"INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND
    OVER AGAIN EXPECTING THE RESULTS TO CHANGE."

USE `@DAMEN` TO ALERT ME OF A POST IF IT QUOTES
    ME OR REQUIRES MY ATTENTION. DO NOT ABUSE IT.