Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Clan guideline

  1. #21
    V.I.P neji_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    608
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [TDK]Davor View Post
    I can finally agree with this dude on something. 1st time hopefully not the last time.
    That's my max
    You don't have to be muslim to stand with gaza,
    You just have to be human.
    70 years of pain and misery. When will this end? 🇵🇸


  2. #22
    FINIT HIC DEO Nibble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Let me run you down the purpose of this guideline;

    The purpose of this guideline is aimed mainly towards server feature usage. What I mean by this is that this is a Cops and Robbers server, we have different classes of civilians and LEO. ALL players should have the freedom to pick whatever class they want and play as that class without being called upon by other people for being a “traitor” or whatnot.

    If a player wants to play as a LEO in a clan, he has that right and there should be no restrictions as to what that player can do with that class besides its own server rules.

    Otherwise what happens is clans create a restriction in the LEO class which we absolutely do not want because we want all features to be used to their full potential.

    You want to kick a player from your clan because he killed you as a LEO, well, all they did was their JOB/PURPOSE of that specific class. They are not a “traitor”, they are simply doing what the job tells them to do.

    We do not want to scare people away from practicing their freedom to use whatever class they want because they will be kicked from their clan or called a traitor. It only harms the server in the bigger picture.


    Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY


    Diamonds Dancing, Macarena

  3. #23
    Rayan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    .
    Posts
    3,454
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    Let me run you down the purpose of this guideline;

    The purpose of this guideline is aimed mainly towards server feature usage. What I mean by this is that this is a Cops and Robbers server, we have different classes of civilians and LEO. ALL players should have the freedom to pick whatever class they want and play as that class without being called upon by other people for being a “traitor” or whatnot.

    If a player wants to play as a LEO in a clan, he has that right and there should be no restrictions as to what that player can do with that class besides its own server rules.

    Otherwise what happens is clans create a restriction in the LEO class which we absolutely do not want because we want all features to be used to their full potential.

    You want to kick a player from your clan because he killed you as a LEO, well, all they did was their JOB/PURPOSE of that specific class. They are not a “traitor”, they are simply doing what the job tells them to do.

    We do not want to scare people away from practicing their freedom to use whatever class they want because they will be kicked from their clan or called a traitor. It only harms the server in the bigger picture.
    FIne then, if they're joining a clan it means they are willing to ABIDE to it's rules aswell as the general guidelines, right ? Then WE clan members and leaders shall have the right to kick/keep the players we want.

    Let's face it for once : this rule has brung more negative outcome than positive. If one wants to play as a LEO all day, hunt down anyone they want, then fine, they don't belong to a clan where the other 23 members are playing all together. @Nibble
    .: PC Specifications :.

    .: CPU > Intel Core i5-4300U :.
    .: GPU > Intel HD 4400 :.
    .: RAM > 8GB DDR3-1600 :.
    .: SSD > 180GB Intel :.



  4. #24
    FINIT HIC DEO Nibble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayan View Post
    FIne then, if they're joining a clan it means they are willing to ABIDE to it's rules aswell as the general guidelines, right ? Then WE clan members and leaders shall have the right to kick/keep the players we want.

    Let's face it for once : this rule has brung more negative outcome than positive. If one wants to play as a LEO all day, hunt down anyone they want, then fine, they don't belong to a clan where the other 23 members are playing all together. @Nibble
    If a clan has a rule that brings a negative influence to the server’s health then it will be scrapped, simple.

    You believe the rule has a more negative outcome than positive; this is because the negative outcome is physically visible through threads/words whereas the positive outcome is not visible by us as it lies in statistics and rates


    Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY


    Diamonds Dancing, Macarena

  5. #25
    Rayan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    .
    Posts
    3,454
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    If a clan has a rule that brings a negative influence to the server’s health then it will be scrapped, simple.

    You believe the rule has a more negative outcome than positive; this is because the negative outcome is physically visible through threads/words whereas the positive outcome is not visible by us as it lies in statistics and rates
    Dude I do understand your point, but ATLEAST give us some breathing space. I mean, what could be worse than having a "clanMATE" as a CIA for example and ****ing you up while you turf/rob/kill external clan members ?

    So if I understood well : I can apply in VT, act all nice and hide my vicious intentions, join them, and then backstab the shit out of them, and THEY CAN'T EVEN KICK ME ? Just, lol. @Nibble
    .: PC Specifications :.

    .: CPU > Intel Core i5-4300U :.
    .: GPU > Intel HD 4400 :.
    .: RAM > 8GB DDR3-1600 :.
    .: SSD > 180GB Intel :.



  6. #26
    FINIT HIC DEO Nibble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayan View Post
    Dude I do understand your point, but ATLEAST give us some breathing space. I mean, what could be worse than having a "clanMATE" as a CIA for example and ****ing you up while you turf/rob/kill external clan members ?

    So if I understood well : I can apply in VT, act all nice and hide my vicious intentions, join them, and then backstab the shit out of them, and THEY CAN'T EVEN KICK ME ? Just, lol. @Nibble
    What you’re saying here is that you can solo-handedly take out VT as a LEO without them having ZERO capability to retaliate

    I have a better idea: http://forum.irresistiblegaming.com/...Clan-Extension


    Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY


    Diamonds Dancing, Macarena

  7. #27
    Abbott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,328
    Mentioned
    965 Post(s)
    Tbc.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •