Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Do you agree on these suggestions?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think the jammer should be added!

6 66.67%
  • Police should be able to /loc at all times criminals.

0 0%
  • I have some differences regarding the jammer.

3 33.33%
  • Don't buff the Weapon Dealer!

1 11.11%
  • Buff the weapon dealer!

5 55.56%
  • There is still polishing to do for the weapon dealer idea.

3 33.33%
  • I accept the meth dealer suggestion.

7 77.78%
  • I object to the meth dealer suggestion.

0 0%
  • I agree on the rapist buff.

6 66.67%
  • I disagree on the rapist buff.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jammer Suggestion & Some Player Job Buff Suggestions

1. "Stay only on the radar" is an expression in english for when you don't want to stand out or become a target. But in SA-MP revealing your position is far worst, While wanted you will be located easily by the police and get killed because of /loc the command used by LEO and the red triangle on the radar.

This is one of the perks in "COD black ops"

My idea is to add a supa save item that you can buy to hide yourself on the radar and disable the police from using /loc on your ID. Make it only of personal use and add a in-game model to your back resembling the "jammer" attached to your character.

I know this sounds too strong so the drawback is it will be for a limited time from when you activated the item with a command like /jammer, an example would be it lasting 5 minutes. Your blip becomes invisible on the radar but if you start shooting, you will become visible, just how CIA works; Upon activation you instantly gain 25 to 50 stars.

The cops can counter this by maybe adding a jammer "tracker" that shows up once they do /loc on the player who is currently using the item; Or add the benefit that FBI players can skip the jammer "tracker" of this to buff the class, for it is distinguished as the ultimate criminal blood hound.

This weapon is perfect for getaways from the police after robbing a bank or needing to export meth without having to worry of your pounds getting confiscated. As a side buff, maybe Hitman can have the passive trait "Jammer" or can buy it for a extremely cheaper price, thus he can get easier kills without alerting his targets to run away. Make

2.Make the drug dealer be able to /cook meth faster or gain more profits from exporting it as this class.

3.Buff the weapon dealer by making him have infinite ammo with any weapon that he holds.

4.Make the chastity belt "break" after getting raped once or twice by a rapist; Reduce the rape cooldown for this class.
    And when the clock strikes 12, tell me where you gonna be?
    Cleaning up the mess we’ve made or watching your TV?
    And if you have to ask, then you don’t have a clue
    There’s snow in Arizona while they’re bombing in Beirut!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Sounds cool though, +1
    • If you need help related (in-game or on forums), even if you have a problem with your PC feel free to pm me on forums.
    • Looking for some designs? You came to the right place brotha.
    • You can find me on Skype/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter @hamzakaleemshah Discord @art$#8447
    • For every friend you invite to this server you will be rewarded$100,000 from me, but only after that player has earned 1000+ score.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    cool af
    1+
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Although it has been suggested since centuries ago already, I still like the idea of "jammer".

Only thing I like in your suggestion is the buff for FBI, hitman class, drug dealer, and weapon dealer. Everything about it is logical.

First of all, the FBI class needs a buff so this sounds nice. But what about CIA's? Is that buff only exclusive to the FBI class? If so, it's a yes from me.

Moreover, I believe the buff for the classes of hitman, drug dealer, and weapon dealer are also logical. I mean, a true hitman kills without being seen. However, having it passive for the class sounds a little bit unbalanced.

If I may, I'd suggest that the jammer shouldn't give you radar invisibility for the whole duration, but rather show your previous locations for the last 20 seconds. In other words, it won't show your present location but rather your trail.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    cool

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

I
    rresistibleGaminG 2011

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    The infinite ammo thing for weapon dealers is too OP I think. Make it so he gets more ammo or something but inf ammo will be too much. It sounds logical since he can sell any weapon anytime but it'll cause many ppl to change jobs so they can have inf ammo without using their XP. (I say this as a weapon dealer myself).
    Spoiler!

Ex-Lead Administrator

"Look Up In The Sky, It's A Bird, It's A Plane
    Is It A Game Or Is He Insane?"

"What's The Point Of Existence
    With This Incurable Sickness
    Just Show Me The Door
    Give Me A Place To Rest"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elijah_who View Post
    Although it has been suggested since centuries ago already, I still like the idea of "jammer"
    First of all, the FBI class needs a buff so this sounds nice. But what about CIA's? Is that buff only exclusive to the FBI class? If so, it's a yes from me.
    Yes exclusively to the FBI. Also sorry, It did not cross my mind to search up any threads about a "jammer"

Quote Originally Posted by elijah_who View Post
    If I may, I'd suggest that the jammer shouldn't give you radar invisibility for the whole duration, but rather show your previous locations for the last 20 seconds. In other words, it won't show your present location but rather your trail.
    I think that removing radar invisibility removes the whole purpose; It's like in COD where the enemy has to rely on their ears and sight within a area; I think it should give some invisibility as how you said, Every twenty seconds the blip TICKS and is shown temporarily on the radar. In vehicle this becomes powerful because you can take any direction and leave confused the trailing police on you, you will appear on the other road or street; Meanwhile walking or running it becomes almost useless the jammer. I'm not clear about on your standing point of LEO being able to still use /loc? I also notice you have not mentioned the "jammer" tracker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XTR3M3 View Post
    The infinite ammo thing for weapon dealers is too OP I think. Make it so he gets more ammo or something but inf ammo will be too much. It sounds logical since he can sell any weapon anytime but it'll cause many ppl to change jobs so they can have inf ammo without using their XP. (I say this as a weapon dealer myself).
    I guess you are right, maybe 3x the ammo gain or 2x from ammo sources.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Im not even trying to read this simply add a cooldown when you leave or enter a shop like 5 sec after you leave and enter it so if cia cop and these leo classes camp outside they wont be able to kill you

- - - Updated - - -

2.its good
    3. Idk it looks good
    4.idk it seams good

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arber View Post
    Im not even trying to read this simply add a cooldown when you leave or enter a shop like 5 sec after you leave and enter it so if cia cop and these leo classes camp outside they wont be able to kill you
    It's not really about that; Just being able to do stuff briefly when you have a high wanted or bounty on you; Such as exporting meth and going to your own and using /q and storing weapons, you see where I'm going? and yes it does get annoying those types of LEO; I recommend pairing up with someone and the other person camps outside to prevent this.
    Last edited by BillyTalent; 08-18-2018 at 11:25 AM. Reason: grammar
    And when the clock strikes 12, tell me where you gonna be?
    Cleaning up the mess we’ve made or watching your TV?
    And if you have to ask, then you don’t have a clue
    There’s snow in Arizona while they’re bombing in Beirut!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    this suggestion would really make some classes and job are worth to use like drug dealer make faster meth and shit (since we cant use drug as a drug dealer no one used that anymore), but the thing about the inf ammo i would rather having it like 2x or just 3x the ammo instead of having it fully infinite, but yea great suggestion overall
    How can u sm_le, without "I"
    How can you be F_ne, without "I"
    How can you W_sh, without "I"
    How can Your be Fr_ends, Without "I"
    "I" am very important
    BUT this "I" can never achieve S_ccess without "U"