Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Mentioned
    468 Post(s)

Boxing Tournament Season #2 - Semi-Finals.

SEMI-FINALS

Welcome to the semi-finals of boxing championship. There are 2 matches in semi-finals with 4 players. These players will have to complete their matches before a specific deadline. This deadline will be discussed later on in this very thread.

• All matches must be conducted in the Boxing Ring provide inside Visage (/gps -> Las Venturas -> Visage).
    • When you & your opponent are near the Boxing Ring, type /boxing fight [opponent's ID] 0 3 where 0 is the bet amount and 3 is the number of rounds. Round One is all about elimination and winner is declared by defeating his opponent by 1 ROUND i.e /boxing fight 7 0 3 where 7 is the opponent's ID.
    • Get in contact with your opponent as soon as you're done viewing this thread.
    • If both parties fail to communicate and finish their match, the party with more weeklytime shall proceed to the next round (this rule is further explained below).
    • In addition to the above rule, if one party is seen intentionally avoiding his/her match, the other party will be given an auto-win (only if they don't complete their match by deadline).
    • If you have changed your name in-game. You MUST notify me or another Event Team member to edit your nickname in the Brackets. Otherwise your opponent may not recognize you and will get you eliminated. So just send me a PM now if you've changed your name after your registration.
    • If you use any kind of cheats or hacks. You will be banned from all the competitions held by the Event Team. And will also be punished (ban from the server)
    • If you are banned, you are disqualified (until further notice from the Event Team or the Admin team).
    • You must obey all the server rules.
    • If you try to fix matches i.e bribing your opponent to lose or perform badly, you'll be simply terminated. If you see ANYONE trying to do this. Simply PM me with small set of evidence (enough to convince me to suspend him/her)
    • Any kind of misconduct during matches is not tolerable. If the Event Team finds it deserving, you'll be eliminated and your opponent will proceed.
    • If you do not complete your Round 1 or Round xx match until the deadline. You'll be eliminated. So try to get in-contact with your opponent ASAP.
    • Players are responsible for updating their match-scores immediately, otherwise the Event Team won't be held accountable.
    • If either party has a ping over 500 or packetloss over 4.5, they must fix it timely.
    • If you disconnect while you're in a match. You've 5 minutes to reconnect. Exceptions can be made if the player warns the Refree of the problem. If you do not re-connect. Your opponent will automatically win & proceed further (Once again, this is not necessary for all situations. So consider asking the player about the problem if he reconnects within 10 minutes)
    • You are ONLY allowed to use the Boxing fight style. If you or your opponent uses any other style, both parties are compelled to re-do their round/match.

Spoiler!

Prize Pool: $1,200,000 & a Boxing Champion forum title!

Deadline to complete all the above 2 matches (round-three) is till 15th October, 2018. If you do not complete your match of Round three before 15th October, you're eliminated. How will I eliminate one player out of two? It's simple. I'll eliminate the inactive player. We've ordered the players mostly by their GMTs. So in this way, it's pretty much convenient for everyone to participate & fight against their opponent. If both parties are in-game, contact the opponent via PM and complete your match in the Boxing Ring provided inside Visage (/gps -> Las Venturas -> Visage). If any player/admin has questions relating to the competition (or anything else - feel free to PM me on Forums or in-game)..

You may mention your opponents in the comments below using @username.

I am brave, but not completely fearless.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Deadman vs sherlock
    deadman wins
    evidence : https://imgur.com/a/aOGknC7

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    is this cancelled?

this thread is dead

Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    is this cancelled?

this thread is dead
    Banging7Grams and SupremePG still have a day to finish their matches.

Mentioned
    906 Post(s)
    I won my match against supreme 3-0

Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Congratulations, locked

I am brave, but not completely fearless.