Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Vote

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

13 81.25%
  • no

3 18.75%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    327 Post(s)
    The thing is to convince Lorenc about such suggestions is either :

- Trying to convince him for a whole week
    - Rambling for nothing

So this is 99.9% not happening.
    .: PC Specifications :.

.: CPU > Intel Core i5-4300U :.
    .: GPU > Intel HD 4400 :.
    .: RAM > 8GB DDR3-1600 :.
    .: SSD > 180GB Intel :.

"He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear."

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    Get vip if you want it

You canít complain about an advantage another player has if you also have the ability to use it yourself as it falls within the rules of the server
    what is this, a pay to win server? if so, what distancezero, a "new" player in the server, said to me is true then

and afaik it's not the only skin with similar capabilities. tbh i mistakenly took these phenomena as speedhacks once

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    not sure if this is a joke because i sawn all the "sweet" noobs
    • If you have a question besides being regarded about your ban, or something annoying... Shoot me a private message. Save your breath, don't ask for an unban as it can be postponed more.
    • Accounts are very secure, and the only way someone can get into your account is if you tell them your password. Never share your password with anybody. Not even the server owner.
    • If there's an online admin that can handle your problem, ask them instead of waiting. Don't constantly moan over me not being in-game to handle something.
    • Do not go to anyone besides me for VIP inquiries or problems, I can only solve them!

Scientia potentia est.

There are two things a man cannot avoid, death and the taxman.

Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elijah_who View Post
    what is this, a pay to win server? if so, what distancezero, a "new" player in the server, said to me is true then

and afaik it's not the only skin with similar capabilities. tbh i mistakenly took these phenomena as speedhacks once
    You can’t bring into question the term “pay to win” in a place where there is blatant advantages in VIP over standard play such as armour on spawn and weapon on spawn.

Complaining about “pay to win” brings into question a complete removal of VIP since it contains advantages so this remark is senseless.

It’s hardly even an advantage lol, if you can aim good you can take these players easy.

takes only 1 explosive bullet for me :)

Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

finit hic deo

Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    You are just acting like professional DMer or whatever, the problem is that skins ruins gameplay and DM at all. It's unfair due to changed HITBOX, runs faster than EVERY skin (even others like Ryder and few Cop skins), you cannot fight it, users of it are using sawnoffs 99.8% percent of time, it's pure of luck to kill them since you can't know where will lag send them (havent seen guy with less than 1pl using it). Skin is pure bs and RUINS complete gameplay. If you want to improve DM, remove the stupid skin. @Lorenc
    If you are from Balkan and wish to donate and help the server, check my Donation Service thread.

Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willHunting View Post
    You are just acting like professional DMer or whatever, the problem is that skins ruins gameplay and DM at all. It's unfair due to changed HITBOX, runs faster than EVERY skin (even others like Ryder and few Cop skins), you cannot fight it, users of it are using sawnoffs 99.8% percent of time, it's pure of luck to kill them since you can't know where will lag send them (havent seen guy with less than 1pl using it). Skin is pure bs and RUINS complete gameplay. If you want to improve DM, remove the stupid skin. @Lorenc
    Sounds very exaggerated

finit hic deo

Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    I think thats just you, you never had 2hrs fights against them. DM is pure bs now, I give up and go to pb after 20 minutes of trying to take my territories against someone with that skin. sorry but thats the feedback of what's ruining server's DM
    If you are from Balkan and wish to donate and help the server, check my Donation Service thread.

Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willHunting View Post
    I think thats just you, you never had 2hrs fights against them. DM is pure bs now, I give up and go to pb after 20 minutes of trying to take my territories against someone with that skin. sorry but thats the feedback of what's ruining server's DM
    Trust me mate, I’ve had plenty of time against them.

No one is more famous in using that skin than Pro_LiZzy (plus DeadlyDude and Viirtual back in the day) and we were huge rivals

I don’t recall a single complain from anyone either.

finit hic deo

Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    turn the page 1

Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    If other vip(s) can use it, you can use it too. Every vip can take advantage from its not some specific players.

Who aren’t vip, they should get the vip to use it, vip players donated and should get some advantages.

Same goes for 230 skins I heard it gives some advantage in cbug as compared to 270 skin should we remove it too? Every skin has different quality, we just have to choose our type.

I am brave, but not completely fearless.