Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Vote

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

13 81.25%
  • no

3 18.75%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen View Post
    Same goes for 230 skins I heard it gives some advantage in cbug as compared to 270 skin should we remove it too?
    You just made it up yourself now, never heard that. 230 is just a smaller skin, there's multiple types of that & there's no advantage with it so far that I've used it & seen people use it. It just looks cool to people most of the time.

270 however is totally chaotic. Just like will said, even Ryder one ain't that bad. To everyone saying "just donate", I'd love to see you all saying that to a newbie without him eventually quitting the server. And I gotta be honest, you guys talk shit to the newbie who complains about a certain aspect of the gamemode but when someone like Lorenc gets annoyed by something, you guys would agree to that and it eventually gets changed/removed. Either listen to VIPs/old members or do something that gives advantages to newbies as well who might end up increasing the players.

Just my two cents on the matter.
    Spoiler!

Ex-Lead Administrator

"Look Up In The Sky, It's A Bird, It's A Plane
    Is It A Game Or Is He Insane?"

"What's The Point Of Existence
    With This Incurable Sickness
    Just Show Me The Door
    Give Me A Place To Rest"

Mentioned
    327 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XTR3M3 View Post
    You just made it up yourself now, never heard that. 230 is just a smaller skin, there's multiple types of that & there's no advantage with it so far that I've used it & seen people use it. It just looks cool to people most of the time.

270 however is totally chaotic. Just like will said, even Ryder one ain't that bad. To everyone saying "just donate", I'd love to see you all saying that to a newbie without him eventually quitting the server. And I gotta be honest, you guys talk shit to the newbie who complains about a certain aspect of the gamemode but when someone like Lorenc gets annoyed by something, you guys would agree to that and it eventually gets changed/removed. Either listen to VIPs/old members or do something that gives advantages to newbies as well who might end up increasing the players.

Just my two cents on the matter.
    Yeah and also : since when is the server a pay-to-win ? I never paid a dollar while playing any game so far and it always gets on my nerves ppl that want to turn a game into a pay-to-win. The skin is op get the fk rid of it then. It's cancer.
    .: PC Specifications :.

.: CPU > Intel Core i5-4300U :.
    .: GPU > Intel HD 4400 :.
    .: RAM > 8GB DDR3-1600 :.
    .: SSD > 180GB Intel :.

"He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear."

Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XTR3M3 View Post
    I mentioned ^^ I heard, back in the days I used to ask people about better cbug many of them suggested me 230 skin.

I am brave, but not completely fearless.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think what is this lacking in this thread is evidence, someone go in game and show how broken the hitboxes are please; To refute Lorenc about him sawning off them, you're using a spray shotgun, of course it will hit many bullets and only miss some little, in this case think of willHunting who uses deagle, in which it's crucial to constantly be able to land a shot.
    I don't know myself but if it's broken then my vote's +1

Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen View Post
    I mentioned ^^ I heard, back in the days I used to ask people about better cbug many of them suggested me 230 skin.
    230 is normal skin, you can't compare it with 270.
    If you are from Balkan and wish to donate and help the server, check my Donation Service thread.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The sweet skin is legit cheating, lmao.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    On a side note, how about removing 268 and 2 also?
    Spoiler!