Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: I agree with...

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Idea 1

17 37.78%
  • Idea 2

26 57.78%
  • Idea 3

30 66.67%
  • Idea 4

22 48.89%
  • Idea 5

22 48.89%
  • Idea 6

15 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mutationem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    yeah i hear everyone complaining about clans being inferior to gangs so just remove them lol its not like we have so many active player gangs that are involved in turfing or anything

im honestly against paying ic to keep a gang, it should be 100% clan exclusive so dc and tdk should opt to form a clan
    People complaining about it means they want clans to nerf the stupid rules, not to remove the gangs, matter of common sense.

And by the way, if only your opinion matters here, then you are free to play alone in the server -_- Please try to understand what others are suggesting and ask yourself whether you are doing it good for the server or not.

Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    you have an application format, minimum requirements, and rules

the only thing you don’t have is a member cap
    And guidelines which some of the clans dont like half of those rules from what i know.

U sayin u are against paying for creating gangs yet u suggesting it,most of the ppl on this thread dont want that idea.

Though
    You could simply just remove inactive gangs (gang money should be moved into the leader's account if an inactive gang gets removed),and keep the active/current ones and make other ppl pay to create a gang.
    We had this system in the past when we had to pay to make a gang stay on the server ,no one liked that system from what i remember.
    Spoiler!

My Discord Channel:
    https://discord.gg/FyxzDRv
    TDK'S forums:
    The Drift Kings

Where's the love when a child gets murdered, or a cop gets knocked down?
    Black lives, not now
    Everybody matter to me, all races
    Y'all don't like what I'm sayin'? Haterade, tall cases
    Everybody hate somebody, guess we all racist
    All these protest with different colored faces
    We was all born with a heart, why we gotta chase it?

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    yeah i hear everyone complaining about clans being inferior to gangs so just remove them lol its not like we have so many active player gangs that are involved in turfing or anything

im honestly against paying ic to keep a gang, it should be 100% clan exclusive so dc and tdk should opt to form a clan
    Nibble, are you serious? Clans are being inferior to gangs because of some nonsensical guidelines. You don't get it because you are envious about clans being dying. Unfortunately, making active gangs into clan? This is bullshit.
    this account is dead, please go away now
    󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪
    󠂪󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪 󠂪

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [TDK]Will_Joh View Post
    This.

Niggle what are u smoking i want that shit too 😃
    No one touches TDK

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

I
    rresistibleGaminG 2011

I smell like beeeeeeeeeef Stevenverx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    How about instead of removing gangs, make clans more fun. Clans are at an all time low and that is not because of the gangs, that is because you make too many rules for them to follow. Gangs don't have any rules, which makes them superior.
    Will can go inactive for 2 weeks and no-one gives a shit. If a leader of a clan goes inactive for only one week, you are triggered.

Let me ask you a question: How have you improved the clans since you got the rank of clan director?

Clans are worse then ever and you removed good clans.
    DC was a good clan.
    NG was a good clan.

Both got removed because they didn't meet your stupid requirements. Now we have 2 good clans left: VT and SS. Good job. Es and The Lost are almost invisible atm...

A lot of TDK members are also part of a clan. If you remove gangs, TDK will lose players if they become a clan.

Also: TDK is a public gang. Anyone can join the gang and use our facilities, but that does not make them a member of the core group. To join the core group, you need to meet the requirements.

I know you won't listen to what I say anyway, but I would still like to voice my opinion.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Just find a way to improve clans without touching gangs, since not everyone wants to be a part of one. Especially when they're barred by so many rules.

Get fresh & competitive clans for a change, we just have 3 clans right now.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by .VenoM View Post
    Just find a way to improve clans without touching gangs, since not everyone wants to be a part of one. Especially when they're barred by so many rules.

Get fresh & competitive clans for a change, we just have 3 clans right now.
    I don’t really think it’ll make a change because the server doesn’t have many players atm and it just keeps decreasing. The problem is the unbalance between all the clans. Let me give you an example : When DC was active, everyone joined DC, we had an absolute domination not just because we had a good leadership but also everyone joined it. We were superior with both quality and quantity. Other clans never gave us competitiveness. DC went inactive (most of elite members), then everyone joined NG (when Brox and others came back). They had 10+ online at a time, making it impossible for other clans to fight back (1-2 members mostly). NG them came down, VT took the ‘charge’ by having 12837 kids and everyone else joining them. Now it’s SS’s time. And when SS comes down, another clan will rise in a less then a week like everyone else. There isn’t enough competitiveness and there hasn’t been for a long time. You can’t call it ‘competitive’ if only 2 clans fight with one absolutely dominating the others + other clan’s members always help one side.

Throw back in time, SS, pX, DBH & GSF. All clans strong enough to fight each-other, ‘balance’. It was hard to join a clan because they only took ‘good’ players. Now all you have to do is ‘kill 2/3 other players while a gang war’ - gang invite and an immediate add to the members list.
    Last edited by Albbi; 10-21-2018 at 07:03 PM.
    An old member of the community - 2012/3.

Albbi/Eddie_ > Steel_/Edward

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Just because no one is paying 60 bucks for a clan no more and people are realizing that they don't want to follow stupid rules means that you should remove gangs haha

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albbi View Post
    I don’t really think it’ll make a change because the server doesn’t have many players atm and it just keeps decreasing. The problem is the unbalance between all the clans. Let me give you an example : When DC was active, everyone joined DC, we had an absolute domination not just because we had a good leadership but also everyone joined it. We were superior with both quality and quantity. Other clans never gave us competitiveness. DC went inactive (most of elite members), then everyone joined NG (when Brox and others came back). They had 10+ online at a time, making it impossible for other clans to fight back (1-2 members mostly). NG them came down, VT took the ‘charge’ by having 12837 kids and everyone else joining them. Now it’s SS’s time. And when SS comes down, another clan will rise in a less then a week like everyone else. There isn’t enough competitiveness and there hasn’t been for a long time. You can’t call it ‘competitive’ if only 2 clans fight with one absolutely dominating the others + other clan’s members always help one side.

Throw back in time, SS, pX, DBH & GSF. All clans strong enough to fight each-other, ‘balance’. It was hard to join a clan because they only took ‘good’ players. Now all you have to do is ‘kill 2/3 other players while a gang war’ - gang invite and an immediate add to the members list.
    I totally agree. There aren't many players to go around in each clan, to balance power.

And the clan-less players are the ones who want nothing to do with clans i.e stay in gangs.

Even if someone was willing to pay 6500 ICs for a clan, he won't get over 5-10 players in his clan and eventually it'd end up getting delisted.

Something needs to be done about this.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I think the only choice is to remove the useless gangs, and only allow gangs with active members. THERE ARE A LOT OF USELESS GANGS, one player creates a gang, invites a friend of him, they take some turf in the first days and then just leave it like that - USELESS. This'll make the players get interested in clans and raise the competetivness and not just join 'random gangs', second TL is stupid and useless, should be removed together with it's facilities and subforum.
    About the facilities, they are great but i think it's useless having a lot facilities in a city.

How can the gang wars be fair, for example if we fight for the turf near V.I.P Lounge, and all armoured guys keep spawning there, meanwhile non-vip players have to drive from the facilities to the fight area and get killed within seconds by sawns. V.I.P Lounge AREA IS OVERPOPULLATED, lots of useless houses. - this was suggested by stevenverx and i fully support it.

Throwback to 2013/14, the most popular area was Paradiso/Supa Save, we had to drive from there to the fight area, it was hell of a fun.

If noone considers the vip lounge area, then we should change the turf locations. NOT THE SYSTEM NOR THE PAYMENTS JUST THE LOCATIONS. This'll raise the competetivness and instead of just spawning and fighting, we actually have the possibility to defend or make a real fight for the turf. IF YOU WANT THE CURRENT SYSTEM, THEN FIGHT FOR YOUR OWN FACILITIES.
    City Hall
    Supa Save
    Ships
    Baseball Area(near Zero)
    Train Station and etc. This would be a much better and fair fight.
    An old member of the community - 2012/3.

Albbi/Eddie_ > Steel_/Edward