Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: I agree with...

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Idea 1

17 37.78%
  • Idea 2

26 57.78%
  • Idea 3

30 66.67%
  • Idea 4

22 48.89%
  • Idea 5

22 48.89%
  • Idea 6

15 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Mutationem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albbi View Post
    I think the only choice is to remove the useless gangs, and only allow gangs with active members. THERE ARE A LOT OF USELESS GANGS, one player creates a gang, invites a friend of him, they take some turf in the first days and then just leave it like that - USELESS. This'll make the players get interested in clans and raise the competetivness and not just join 'random gangs', second TL is stupid and useless, should be removed together with it's facilities and subforum.
    About the facilities, they are great but i think it's useless having a lot facilities in a city.

How can the gang wars be fair, for example if we fight for the turf near V.I.P Lounge, and all armoured guys keep spawning there, meanwhile non-vip players have to drive from the facilities to the fight area and get killed within seconds by sawns. V.I.P Lounge AREA IS OVERPOPULLATED, lots of useless houses. - this was suggested by stevenverx and i fully support it.

Throwback to 2013/14, the most popular area was Paradiso/Supa Save, we had to drive from there to the fight area, it was hell of a fun.

If noone considers the vip lounge area, then we should change the turf locations. NOT THE SYSTEM NOR THE PAYMENTS JUST THE LOCATIONS. This'll raise the competetivness and instead of just spawning and fighting, we actually have the possibility to defend or make a real fight for the turf. IF YOU WANT THE CURRENT SYSTEM, THEN FIGHT FOR YOUR OWN FACILITIES.
    City Hall
    Supa Save
    Ships
    Baseball Area(near Zero)
    Train Station and etc. This would be a much better and fair fight.
    True that. The turfs are concentrated in a small area sticked to one another which makes the place nothing bu a paintball arena. It would be fun defending and turfing if they were spread out all over SF instead of intensifying a particular area i.e from bank to VIP lounge. I don't understand why the stupid ideas are being suggested without actually trying to bring more fun to the clans so that people get attracted and leave their gangs ro join them.

Mentioned
    564 Post(s)
    Infracted - The rules have been nerfed several times. I don’t know how many times I’ve stated that we’ve dropped it from 24+ down to 18 yet people don’t show any lack of appreciation or turn a blind eye to what we have done and continue asking for more.

Will - Yeah even if I suggest it doesn’t mean I’m supporting it, I’m just trying to find alternative routes and other ways that you guys might be willing to take to help the situation.

Drowning - Either you don’t know what you’re saying or I’m misinterpreting because I don’t see how envy has anything to do with an inactive clan?

Steven - Let me get one thing straight, clan activity is not a new rule I did not bring it in when I got clan director or when Adam did. It has always existed in order to ensure a smooth flow of transition between clans. If we are to keep clans who are inactive we will end up with boards of 8 clans with 10-24 members each, at least 5 of the clans having over 80% of its members inactive or left the server, and new players who wish to create a clan will simply extract the active players from already dead clans yet we still have boards of their shadows. All the while we still must regulate the other guidelines. It makes no sense to keep inactive clans.

Elijah - I’m not the one who charges for clans not do I receive benefits from one purchased & Lorenc has been told of idea 1 in the past and from what I recall I believe he was against it.

Albbi & Venom - You two are both correct, that example of player activity shift from clan to clan proves the need to have such a guideline on activity. When one clan becomes irrelevant, a new clan rises and promotes excitement in the server where lots of people are willing to join. We can’t have these new clans rise in the first place without abolishing old inactive ones first to make room. We want a minimal amount of clans to have a balance between the clans but at the same time not over-exaggerate the current average player base of the server.

& I’m all for keeping TDK as a gang for free if we were to begin charging for it as they are active and are a majority group to begin with. I don’t see why keeping DC should be the same as the last time I saw one of their members online I was a year younger.

Albbi .2 - Why not make a suggestion about this in the suggestions board then? This is beyond my power and a good suggestion if everyone agrees with it.
    Last edited by Nibble; 10-21-2018 at 09:21 PM.
    Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

finit hic deo

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Created - http://forum.sfcnr.com/showthread.ph...Turf-LOCATIONS!
    - - - Updated - - -

I suggest we should add a rule about 'clan hoopers' and not allow everyone change from clan to clan in a week.
    An old member of the community - 2012/3.

Albbi/Eddie_ > Steel_/Edward

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    To Nibble: Yeah, you are right. Clans become inactive but leader being indolent while members are hardworking doesn't simply makes sense. All you had to do is make guidelines more superior by removing those futile rules that people were vexatious about them. It's okay if you can't understand what I mean, guidelines does make clans more tedious.
    this account is dead, please go away now
    󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪
    󠂪󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪 󠂪

Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Bring back the 300 turfs system or 25 turfs each city system(plus thr facs ofc).
    Same payment as now with just bigger turfs.
    Spoiler!

My Discord Channel:
    https://discord.gg/FyxzDRv
    TDK'S forums:
    The Drift Kings

Where's the love when a child gets murdered, or a cop gets knocked down?
    Black lives, not now
    Everybody matter to me, all races
    Y'all don't like what I'm sayin'? Haterade, tall cases
    Everybody hate somebody, guess we all racist
    All these protest with different colored faces
    We was all born with a heart, why we gotta chase it?

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [TDK]Will_Joh View Post
    Bring back the 300 turfs system or 25 turfs each city system(plus thr facs ofc).
    Same payment as now with just bigger turfs.
    25 turfs each cities sounds acceptable for me. Nibble, you should have to do that kind of thing.
    this account is dead, please go away now
    󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪
    󠂪󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪 󠂪

I smell like beeeeeeeeeef Stevenverx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    Infracted - The rules have been nerfed several times. I don’t know how many times I’ve stated that we’ve dropped it from 24+ down to 18 yet people don’t show any lack of appreciation or turn a blind eye to what we have done and continue asking for more.

Will - Yeah even if I suggest it doesn’t mean I’m supporting it, I’m just trying to find alternative routes and other ways that you guys might be willing to take to help the situation.

Drowning - Either you don’t know what you’re saying or I’m misinterpreting because I don’t see how envy has anything to do with an inactive clan?

Steven - Let me get one thing straight, clan activity is not a new rule I did not bring it in when I got clan director or when Adam did. It has always existed in order to ensure a smooth flow of transition between clans. If we are to keep clans who are inactive we will end up with boards of 8 clans with 10-24 members each, at least 5 of the clans having over 80% of its members inactive or left the server, and new players who wish to create a clan will simply extract the active players from already dead clans yet we still have boards of their shadows. All the while we still must regulate the other guidelines. It makes no sense to keep inactive clans.

Elijah - I’m not the one who charges for clans not do I receive benefits from one purchased & Lorenc has been told of idea 1 in the past and from what I recall I believe he was against it.

Albbi & Venom - You two are both correct, that example of player activity shift from clan to clan proves the need to have such a guideline on activity. When one clan becomes irrelevant, a new clan rises and promotes excitement in the server where lots of people are willing to join. We can’t have these new clans rise in the first place without abolishing old inactive ones first to make room. We want a minimal amount of clans to have a balance between the clans but at the same time not over-exaggerate the current average player base of the server.

& I’m all for keeping TDK as a gang for free if we were to begin charging for it as they are active and are a majority group to begin with. I don’t see why keeping DC should be the same as the last time I saw one of their members online I was a year younger.

Albbi .2 - Why not make a suggestion about this in the suggestions board then? This is beyond my power and a good suggestion if everyone agrees with it.
    You do know there is a middle ground? Just because a clan leader isn't active, doesn't mean the entire clan isn't active...

Why do you want to charge TDK? Instead of whining about gangs, focus your attention on making clans more fun. You haven't answered my questions: How have you improved the clans since you got the rank of clan director?

Mentioned
    564 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenverx View Post
    You do know there is a middle ground? Just because a clan leader isn't active, doesn't mean the entire clan isn't active...

Why do you want to charge TDK? Instead of whining about gangs, focus your attention on making clans more fun. You haven't answered my questions: How have you improved the clans since you got the rank of clan director?
    Why do you think we warn the clan before demolishing? NG is a prime example. The leader was inactive so we warned them to set a new leader who is active, yet they ended up assigning another inactive player leader.

What do you mean charge TDK?

I have cut down guidelines by half, done a few competitions, pushed competitiveness, and created a fair environment where no clan can be superior in any rule breaking or negative manner. I’ve been clan director in the past, years ago, not only now.

Let me clear one thing from your mind, I’m the Clan Director. It’s my job to regulate. My job is not to improve clans, or create new systems, or anything along that line, but I do it because I care a lot about the health of Clans in this community as it’s a major part of it.

“director”: a person who is in charge of an activity, department, or organization. A member of the board of people that manages or oversees the affairs of a business.

Don’t even attempt to hinder my dignity by trying to make me feel like I have done absolutely nothing to help out the clan system. What I’m doing right now is beyond my call of duty so you’re welcome.

finit hic deo

I smell like beeeeeeeeeef Stevenverx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Let's break it down

Let me get one thing straight, clan activity is not a new rule I did not bring it in when I got clan director or when Adam did. It has always existed in order to ensure a smooth flow of transition between clans.
    http://forum.sfcnr.com/showthread.ph...LANS-MUST-READ

The rule got introduced in 2016 if I remember correctly. It hasn't always been there. Clans worked fine without the rule.

Why do you think we warn the clan before demolishing? NG is a prime example. The leader was inactive so we warned them to set a new leader who is active, yet they ended up assigning another inactive player leader.
    How about acknowledge that the clan was doing fine with an inactive leader? NG was doing fine, but because they didn't meet your rules, you removed them. Sure, you warned them. But just because they didn't have an active leader, didn't mean you should remove the clan.

What do you mean charge TDK?
    I misread this part, I thought you were in favor of charing gangs. My mistake

I have cut down guidelines by half, done a few competitions, pushed competitiveness, and created a fair environment where no clan can be superior in any rule breaking or negative manner. I’ve been clan director in the past, years ago, not only now.
    You went from 26 to 18, that is a removal of a third, not half and not all of those changes were your choice according to some people who were involved. competitions are not that hard to host, I've done it myself as well in the past. "Pushed competitiveness" change pushed to forced. The results of these chances are questionable.
    You created a fair environment where no clan can be superior in any rule breaking or negative manner? I don't recall this was a problem when you became clan director. So please provide us with evidence of clans being superior or w/e when you got director and show us how you handled it.

Let me clear one thing from your mind, I’m the Clan Director. It’s my job to regulate. My job is not to improve clans, or create new systems, or anything along that line, but I do it because I care a lot about the health of Clans in this community as it’s a major part of it.

“director”: a person who is in charge of an activity, department, or organization. A member of the board of people that manages or oversees the affairs of a business.
    You are contradicting yourself: A director is someone in charge of activity, department or organization, not someone who manage people who break rules. It's your job to sustain a healthy environments and improve on it. Not just manage rule breakers.
    The effort you make into creating events is part of your job. Do not pretend you are walking an extra mile by hosting an event. It's just your job.

Don’t even attempt to hinder my dignity by trying to make me feel like I have done absolutely nothing to help out the clan system. What I’m doing right now is beyond my call of duty so you’re welcome.
    I am not saying you haven't done anything. I am saying I qualify your judgement unfit to improve the clans. It's not beyond your call of duty, it's part of your duty.

If you feel like hosting clan events and polishing clan rules is not part of the job, than you are not fit to do the job.

EDIT: Doing some more research I found this:

http://forum.sfcnr.com/showthread.ph...lan-Guidelines

"If a clan is inactive/has banned leaders, it will be removed without notice and no refund will be available." This is the earliest version I could find about clan acitivty, this is about a clan, not it's leader.
    Last edited by Stevenverx; 10-22-2018 at 12:56 AM.

Mentioned
    564 Post(s)
    Let's break it down

http://forum.sfcnr.com/showthread.ph...LANS-MUST-READ

The rule got introduced in 2016 if I remember correctly. It hasn't always been there. Clans worked fine without the rule.
    The rule always existed, if it didn't exist with Adam, it existed with Lorenc because he is the one who heavily regulated it. No one thought about it back then because there were many players active and all clans were active so there was no thought of an inactive clan. SS, pX, DBH as prime examples.

How about acknowledge that the clan was doing fine with an inactive leader? NG was doing fine, but because they didn't meet your rules, you removed them. Sure, you warned them. But just because they didn't have an active leader, didn't mean you should remove the clan.
    You are looking at this very narrowly, as many people do.

Here it is for the final time, we gave the clan an opportunity to save itself. We gave them a choice to assign a new leader. Rules are rules. You cannot break a law and complain to prosecutors that "just because this doesn't mean this". We did not walk up to them and tell them you're inactive so you must go. We told them you're inactive, so assign someone who's not to help out. They failed to do that.

If there are laws set to regulate something, everyone must follow it. We have deleted several clans in the past, why should NG get special treatment? A leader of a clan should be responsible enough to make sure they assign the clan to someone to keep it running smooth.

The only 2 people who have ever done this correctly was Charged to passed on leadership when he left and Adam_South, because they are responsible leaders and understand the rules.

You went from 26 to 18, that is a removal of a third, not half and not all of those changes were your choice according to some people who were involved. competitions are not that hard to host, I've done it myself as well in the past. "Pushed competitiveness" change pushed to forced. The results of these chances are questionable.
    You created a fair environment where no clan can be superior in any rule breaking or negative manner? I don't recall this was a problem when you became clan director. So please provide us with evidence of clans being superior or w/e when you got director and show us how you handled it.
    First of all I'm not forced to change guidelines in the first place. And second of all obviously most of what I change is not my personal decision because I take feedback from existing clan management and members and work off that if its reasonable to me and Lorenc.

A while ago all clans in the server were practically allied to one another. Had I kept this going there would most likely be 1 single clan who will own all turfs in the server giving a percentage to the rest of the clans they are allied with.

There was little to no clan competition, streets wars etc. The development of the turf and facility system gave us the window of opportunity to push competition and have clans actually compete.

You are contradicting yourself: A director is someone in charge of activity, department or organization, not someone who manage people who break rules. It's your job to sustain a healthy environments and improve on it. Not just manage rule breakers.
    The effort you make into creating events is part of your job. Do not pretend you are walking an extra mile by hosting an event. It's just your job.
    You brought in the notion of events here so this is a completely new topic.

A DM Tournament I did a while back was incomplete as many players did not complete their rounds. The SPERM races by Adam were incomplete because clans did not complete races. When we spend a lot of time hosting events and managing, and in return get little to no enthusiasm or activity in return, then how can you expect us to create these events for clans? We need to at least know that clans are willing to participate in these events because some of them have entry fees and when they go incomplete it becomes a mess as you have to scramble to refund everyone back etc... I haven't even heard anyone ask me about a clan event in recent times so I still don't see any interest on the topic..

I am not saying you haven't done anything. I am saying I qualify your judgement unfit to improve the clans. It's not beyond your call of duty, it's part of your duty.

If you feel like hosting clan events and polishing clan rules is not part of the job, than you are not fit to do the job.
    Hosting events is a side thing to promote fun, we do it for excitement in clans. No clan director is forced or required to do them but it's beneficial to do them. The rest I stated above already as to why it's lacking.

Polishing clan rules falls under the category of regulating so that's already my job.

finit hic deo