Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)

The final chapter of our story

Today, youíre being set free.
    Thanks for everything, everyone who has ever joined this clan and participated in its growth, iíd like to thank you.
    Thanks for the ones who have stayed in ng till the end.
    I donít want anyone to feel bad about that, iíve seen things going bad like a month ago, i couldíve come back as usual and fix things but no, iíve decided back then to move on and i donít regret it. It is no longer worth. Everything has a time, i thought of delisting a year ago but was hesitating, itís good that itíll be done on its own.

You guys are wonderful, and i ask you kindly to join any clan that you want, donít just miss the fun, donít just waste your time saying youíll stay loyal to ng, itís over, close that chapter and move on as same as i did. Our adventure was extremely good but it must end, so start a new one, never let the game control you and never take it seriously, these are the mistakes iíve done, whenever you feel that itís the time to growing up and moving on, Do it! Donít sacrifice your life for the game.

I want to thank druggy/Sal/Aisha/fp__23/Rexer/crix/davor/arber/Nek1to/Hardwell/celtrax and his mates/pikachu/nexus/kledi. Especially celtrax, the guy that has never ever said heíd leave, even with jokes.
    And any single member that has stayed in ng until this moment thank you ❤️. To spare some time, Canít be mentioning yall, soz for that.
    Iíll keep contact with yall, facebook/whatsapp only, iíll stay active on forums for 2 weeks, in case you need my fb/whatsapp message me for it.
    And finally. Thanks to the people who have helped ng and later joined another clan, thatís the game, and you needed to have fun so i donít blame you.
    If you need my help iíll do it whenever you ask me(if i ever play) no matter which clan you are.
    My final request, whenever anyone mentions ng with anything bad, rape his ass for me ����.

About the gang cash/facilities/my assets: iím willing to give all my assets and the whole gang assets and cash to any current NG that is willing to start his own clan, that guy needs to start a gang and get it active or gets people in ngís current gang and shows that heís worth the shot.
    Donít ask me if iíll reborn ng, because itís over, iím no longer a member of sfcnr, iíll never think of bringing ng back, as i mentioned, everything has a time.

So eagles, if you ever feel hated or unaccepted in sfcnr, keep in mind that there was a guy that was extremely happy and proud for having you as a member ❤️.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow....&font=cursive
    17/01/2016 >> 22/10/2018
    Last edited by BroX; 10-22-2018 at 02:53 AM.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Goodbye NG, one of the best clans this server has had.
    HellBanianz

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NG Rest in Peace

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Bye ng

Never Ever Mess With Me

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    An awesome clan with a great leadership. You brought a lot of fun, war and joy in SFCNR.
    One of the best clans this server has ever had, Nightingales. <3
    An old member of the community - 2012/3.

Albbi/Eddie_ > Steel_/Edward

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You made me emotional ;___;

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Goodbye NG, one of the best clans this server has had.
    Spoiler!

Ex-Lead Administrator

"Look Up In The Sky, It's A Bird, It's A Plane
    Is It A Game Or Is He Insane?"

"What's The Point Of Existence
    With This Incurable Sickness
    Just Show Me The Door
    Give Me A Place To Rest"

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    NG is still the best e.e

NG THE BEST **** THE REST.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BroX View Post
    Donít ask me if iíll reborn ng, because itís over, iím no longer a member of sfcnr, iíll never think of bringing ng back, as i mentioned, everything has a time.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Emotional from the head to toe. It was a pleasure serving NG, and I apologize for disappointing you when I did. I wish you all the best mate and thank you for your lessons.
    Peace.
    • If you need help related (in-game or on forums), even if you have a problem with your PC feel free to pm me on forums.
    • Looking for some designs? You came to the right place brotha.
    • You can find me on Skype/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter @hamzakaleemshah Discord @art$#8447
    • For every friend you invite to this server you will be rewarded$100,000 from me, but only after that player has earned 1000+ score.

Spoiler!