Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: Corrupted files

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)

Corrupted files

Recently, I got a new monitor with old operating system (potato PC) but thing is when I tried to fix Mozila Firefox's lagness by deleting some files.

When I did it by defrangement some files and cleaning up the files, I cannot click onto programs which is frustrating but I try my best to circumventing those corrupted files but failed.

I need the solutions of those tiresome corrupted files which cannot be clicked.
    Last edited by Drowning; 11-01-2018 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Boom, fixed your sense
    this account is dead, please go away now
    󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪
    󠂪󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪 󠂪

I smell like beeeeeeeeeef Stevenverx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Open internet explorer-> download firefox again

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Internet Explorer, cannot click and I tried to install browsers from my friend but it cannot be clicked.
    󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪
    󠂪󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪 󠂪

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    What does the monitor has to do with this? But since you mentioned it, head over to display settings and disable the other monitor.
    • If you need help related (in-game or on forums), even if you have a problem with your PC feel free to pm me on forums.
    • Looking for some designs? You came to the right place brotha.
    • You can find me on Skype/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter @hamzakaleemshah Discord @art$#8447
    • For every friend you invite to this server you will be rewarded$100,000 from me, but only after that player has earned 1000+ score.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther. View Post
    What does the monitor has to do with this? But since you mentioned it, head over to display settings and disable the other monitor.
    pls @Panther
    stop using century gothic font
    FOR GODS SAKE!
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Are you talking bout corrupted files or monitor issues?
    󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪
    󠂪󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪 󠂪

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drowning View Post
    Are you talking bout corrupted files or monitor issues?
    You said you cannot click in your programs which simply means you cannot open the applications after the new monitor? (If that's not it then simplify your issue) Well chances are you are opening the programs but they are in the virtual monitor (that's simply not plugged in) head into your display settings and disable extended view, must be labeled something like that.
    If the case is nothing like this, then simplify your problem a bit.

p.s no funky
    • If you need help related (in-game or on forums), even if you have a problem with your PC feel free to pm me on forums.
    • Looking for some designs? You came to the right place brotha.
    • You can find me on Skype/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter @hamzakaleemshah Discord @art$#8447
    • For every friend you invite to this server you will be rewarded$100,000 from me, but only after that player has earned 1000+ score.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    You said you cannot click in your programs which simply means you cannot open the applications after the new monitor? (If that's not it then simplify your issue) Well chances are you are opening the programs but they are in the virtual monitor (that's simply not plugged in) head into your display settings and disable extended view, must be labeled something like that.
    If the case is nothing like this, then simplify your problem a bit.

p.s no funky
    Well, let me solve it by the way. Really hopefully it works.
    󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪
    󠂪󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪 󠂪

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    stop using Century Gothic font, you nerd.
    Spoiler!

XaVi2.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had this problem few weeks ago. It got fixed automatically or install windows again cannot remember correctly but that fixed me issue.