Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Do you like this idea?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Positive

17 85.00%
  • Negative (State your opinion)

3 15.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vehicle Keys

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)

Vehicle Keys

/givekey [ID] to someone so he will be the only one that can drive your vehicle
    Makes sense if you want for example you and your friend to work in the dune of mining only without anyone else taking it

• If you want any help, or want me to help you with any kind of inquiry, send me a private message.
    • If you have seen any admin break any rule, please don't hesitate to report him in "Report to Council" section or by private messaging any executive administrator.
    • Want to suggest an event but you think your idea might not be good enough? Private message me your idea and I will try to reach any event team member.
    • Never lie in your unban application. Admins have numerous ways to know if you really broke rules, and it will just extend your ban time. So always confess with the mistakes you have done and make it easier for you and us.

Banned
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Speaking of which, what happened to "gang vehicles"?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    You mean a key of a specific vehicle or our own personal car keys , if its our own vehicle keys then ill go with +1 cause the people who lock their cars/bikes/any vehicle wont have to unlock it hundreds of times , they'll give their duplicate car/vehicle keys to anybody/friend/whom they trust or what so ever , they wont unlock their cars for everybody and they can give their car keys to their gang mates or to specific players , I always have to unlock my vehicles and when I die in the streets and I spawn near it , my car's gone , thats the main problem to /v bring or /v park , we can lock cars + wont have to unlock it hundreds of times + can give keys to specific people and cannot get their chat spammed which could be saying " Please unlock your car , fast fast !! " and I don't like this cause chat's getting spammed and people who pm me , i cant even see their pm's because of that , +1 for giving keys to specific people/gang members!!

Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Im pretty much sure that this suggestion was suggested long ago here.. and it had alot of positives... dnt know why it is not added yet

WANT TO READ MY INTERVIEWS
    INTERVIEW SECTION
    CLICK HERE

"THERE IS ALWAYS A DEMON WITHIN YOU
    BEAWARE
    AND
    BEWARE
    OF IT!!!"

(IM_HuLk)

Mentioned
    567 Post(s)
    Does anyone even own a dune
    Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

finit hic deo

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    There will be a lot because ppl will mine more now

• If you want any help, or want me to help you with any kind of inquiry, send me a private message.
    • If you have seen any admin break any rule, please don't hesitate to report him in "Report to Council" section or by private messaging any executive administrator.
    • Want to suggest an event but you think your idea might not be good enough? Private message me your idea and I will try to reach any event team member.
    • Never lie in your unban application. Admins have numerous ways to know if you really broke rules, and it will just extend your ban time. So always confess with the mistakes you have done and make it easier for you and us.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Sure.
    You picked the wrong signature, fool!

Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    Well, if a Dune is purchasable for $750,000 (reasonable enough) and by ALL players and not just VIPs, trust me I'll be one of the first to leap onto one of those.
    .: PC Specifications :.

.: CPU > Intel Core i5-4300U :.
    .: GPU > Intel HD 4400 :.
    .: RAM > 8GB DDR3-1600 :.
    .: SSD > 180GB Intel :.

"He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear."

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Let's see what you all think now
    http://forum.sfcnr.com/showthread.php?49567-keys
    If you are from Balkan and wish to donate and help the server, check my Donation Service thread.

Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    /v lock rocks

Finis sanctificat media

Spoiler!