Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Vote

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep it as it is (only in central San Fierro)

8 21.62%
  • Make it how it was before (trainstation, city hall, vip lounge, etc...)

29 78.38%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1137 Post(s)

Spread gangzones in San Fierro

Vote
    • If you have a question besides being regarded about your ban, or something annoying... Shoot me a private message. Save your breath, don't ask for an unban as it can be postponed more.
    • Accounts are very secure, and the only way someone can get into your account is if you tell them your password. Never share your password with anybody. Not even the server owner.
    • If there's an online admin that can handle your problem, ask them instead of waiting. Don't constantly moan over me not being in-game to handle something.
    • Do not go to anyone besides me for VIP inquiries or problems, I can only solve them!

Scientia potentia est.

There are two things a man cannot avoid, death and the taxman.

Banned
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    maybe compress them in a different area? where everyone has to literally go there and not just spawn? just a thought

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    It's too tight now, people are DMing and taking turfs at literally VIPL and near bank ONLY.

Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Let's face it : the only people that have an advantage till date is [vT] (I'm not blaming y'all, save your roasts to yourselves).

They die and spawn right back in the zones, meaning EVEN if you defend a turf, they can still go onto it in 10 secs to continue taking over, which is not what turfwars are meant to be.

Before you say "yeah just spawn there aswell" no. It's unfair, not fun, and fking gamebreaking. Spread the turfs, have to DRIVE up to them what are vehicles nowadays ? Nothing but a bragging mobile.

In short : spread them ALL around, from Ocean Flats, to Doherty, to Cranberry, to Financial, to Downtown, to Easter Basin, to Esplanade North, to Calton Heights, to Juniper Hill/Hollow. Don't make it Downtown/Financial exclusively.

(I sound a bit rude/upset but I'm not eks dé take it in a funny way).
    .: PC Specifications :.

.: CPU > Intel Core i5-4300U :.
    .: GPU > Intel HD 4400 :.
    .: RAM > 8GB DDR3-1600 :.
    .: SSD > 180GB Intel :.

"He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayan View Post
    Let's face it : the only people that have an advantage till date is [vT] (I'm not blaming y'all, save your roasts to yourselves).

They die and spawn right back in the zones, meaning EVEN if you defend a turf, they can still go onto it in 10 secs to continue taking over, which is not what turfwars are meant to be.

Before you say "yeah just spawn there aswell" no. It's unfair, not fun, and fking gamebreaking. Spread the turfs, have to DRIVE up to them what are vehicles nowadays ? Nothing but a bragging mobile.

In short : spread them ALL around, from Ocean Flats, to Doherty, to Cranberry, to Financial, to Downtown, to Easter Basin, to Esplanade North, to Calton Heights, to Juniper Hill/Hollow. Don't make it Downtown/Financial exclusively.

(I sound a bit rude/upset but I'm not eks dé take it in a funny way).
    Well said.

Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    How about a “Hardpoint” style turf system?

Let’s say we reduce the zones to 5 total, and we select some hot spots around SF.

Every 30 minutes - 1 hour real-time the zones would automatically shift to a new area.

For instance;

All zones are located around the hotspot VIP L

30 minutes - 1 hour later all zones from VIP L are removed and new zones appear around City Hall (as neutral zones)

Then Bank, Train Station, Jizzy, etc.

This way not all street wars are confined to one area all the time and it’ll be more fun.

You could also have the time in which the zones change correspond to how many players online. So 5-10 players would be every hour, 11-25 every 30 minutes, 26+ every 15 minutes to make things more interesting.
    Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

finit hic deo

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    How about a “Hardpoint” style turf system?

Let’s say we reduce the zones to 5 total, and we select some hot spots around SF.

Every 30 minutes - 1 hour real-time the zones would automatically shift to a new area.

For instance;

All zones are located around the hotspot VIP L

30 minutes - 1 hour later all zones from VIP L are removed and new zones appear around City Hall (as neutral zones)

Then Bank, Train Station, Jizzy, etc.

This way not all street wars are confined to one area all the time and it’ll be more fun.

You could also have the time in which the zones change correspond to how many players online. So 5-10 players would be every hour, 11-25 every 30 minutes, 26+ every 15 minutes to make things more interesting.
    plz make it every 24 mins because gangs get profit from the territories every 24 minutes
    and i dont wanna wait 15 mins for a fkin zone to appear somewhere so that i will have to go there and capture it again
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    @Nibble I like your idea but if we permanently spread turfs out, it'll reduce the battle concentration on 1 area, and let's even say there's army defending : how are they gonna defend 4 turfs being attacked at once ? They can't, so they have to choose 1 and EVEN if they defend their turfs they'll get armybanned.

So it's better to swing back to our old turfs, and how about : the 10 turfs a city ? HMMMM. (With the current payouts per turf because of the server's general inflation).

Banned
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayan View Post
    @Nibble I like your idea but if we permanently spread turfs out, it'll reduce the battle concentration on 1 area, and let's even say there's army defending : how are they gonna defend 4 turfs being attacked at once ? They can't, so they have to choose 1 and EVEN if they defend their turfs they'll get armybanned.

So it's better to swing back to our old turfs, and how about : the 10 turfs a city ? HMMMM. (With the current payouts per turf because of the server's general inflation).
    Switching areas is ok but switching cities becomes annoying. Just spread 'em out while keeping them in SF. You set it to 10 each city and you get all the people fighting in one city while someone tryna act all sneaky starts attacking turf in another which I bet no one likes (except the one taking over ofc).

Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XTR3M3 View Post
    Switching areas is ok but switching cities becomes annoying. Just spread 'em out while keeping them in SF. You set it to 10 each city and you get all the people fighting in one city while someone tryna act all sneaky starts attacking turf in another which I bet no one likes (except the one taking over ofc).
    Ok then 15 turfs in SF well spread out sounds fair for all