Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Vote

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep it as it is (only in central San Fierro)

    8 21.62%
  • Make it how it was before (trainstation, city hall, vip lounge, etc...)

    29 78.38%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    .VenoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    2,014
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Banging7Grams View Post
    I would go even further by filling the map like it used to be, but make the squares bigger, so that its quicker to take over the turf covering all 3 cities.
    Turfs in LV/LS = basically useless.

    Gang wars are fun when the war stays in one city, at least. The only problem with the current system is that the players are literally spawning on turfs now.

    That's the only issue, so don't over-do the turfing system and just spread the 16 turfs around SF like we once had.

    What Nibble suggested is not too bad either, but the relocation timing must be increased to at least 6-8 hours (realtime), changing turf locations every 30 minutes or so can get pretty annoying.






  2. #22
    SF-CnR's 1% Panther.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1,499
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I would agree with grams suggestion, if we had a higher playerbase, or we hopefully will. As clans would set particular sets of members to other cities for X turfs, apparently it's not possible so neutral with that, although a definite +1 if we have 50-60+ constant.

    Instagram/Twitter @hamzakaleemshah
    Discord @art$#8447


    Spoiler!

  3. #23
    💎 karma's a *****. 💎
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    💎 Sweden 💎
    Posts
    3,185
    Mentioned
    623 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    How about a “Hardpoint” style turf system?

    Let’s say we reduce the zones to 5 total, and we select some hot spots around SF.

    Every 30 minutes - 1 hour real-time the zones would automatically shift to a new area.

    For instance;

    All zones are located around the hotspot VIP L

    30 minutes - 1 hour later all zones from VIP L are removed and new zones appear around City Hall (as neutral zones)

    Then Bank, Train Station, Jizzy, etc.

    This way not all street wars are confined to one area all the time and it’ll be more fun.

    You could also have the time in which the zones change correspond to how many players online. So 5-10 players would be every hour, 11-25 every 30 minutes, 26+ every 15 minutes to make things more interesting.
    this is / should be the next system if you wish to improve it, anything else will be going backwards imo.

  4. #24
    GoD_oF_WaR_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Failed
    Posts
    238
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Banging7Grams View Post
    I would go even further by filling the map like it used to be, but make the squares bigger, so that its quicker to take over the turf covering all 3 cities.
    ^^^^ ++++

  5. #25
    Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh RidanF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    1,692
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shini View Post
    this is / should be the next system if you wish to improve it, anything else will be going backwards imo.
    yes
    removed my signature because apparently it gives lex cancer

    wow



  6. #26
    Cloudy.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    189
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Fill SF with zones, and make the border zones pay more than other zones so people will dare to go there and not just be focused at VIP Lounge, border zones like beach, golf club, jizzy and the shipyard area.

  7. #27
    ✪ [SS]Rayan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    .
    Posts
    3,933
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy. View Post
    Fill SF with zones, and make the border zones pay more than other zones so people will dare to go there and not just be focused at VIP Lounge, border zones like beach, golf club, jizzy and the shipyard area.
    This is interesting indeed

  8. #28
    GoD_oF_WaR_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Failed
    Posts
    238
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy. View Post
    Fill SF with zones, and make the border zones pay more than other zones so people will dare to go there and not just be focused at VIP Lounge, border zones like beach, golf club, jizzy and the shipyard area.
    This !! ^^^ <3 ++++

  9. #29
    CNR Admin SuperBilal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,448
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    10 zones a city, maybe add like 2 or 3 in small towns like Angel Pine and blueberry.





  10. #30
    The Owner and Developer Lorenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,936
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    How about a “Hardpoint” style turf system?

    Let’s say we reduce the zones to 5 total, and we select some hot spots around SF.

    Every 30 minutes - 1 hour real-time the zones would automatically shift to a new area.

    For instance;

    All zones are located around the hotspot VIP L

    30 minutes - 1 hour later all zones from VIP L are removed and new zones appear around City Hall (as neutral zones)

    Then Bank, Train Station, Jizzy, etc.

    This way not all street wars are confined to one area all the time and it’ll be more fun.

    You could also have the time in which the zones change correspond to how many players online. So 5-10 players would be every hour, 11-25 every 30 minutes, 26+ every 15 minutes to make things more interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shini View Post
    this is / should be the next system if you wish to improve it, anything else will be going backwards imo.
    I agree. I rolled back to previous gang zones in my test server and it felt like a complete backpedal.

    The poll must be dismissed in favor for this potentially nice suggestion.
    • If you have a question besides being regarded about your ban, or something annoying... Shoot me a private message. Save your breath, don't ask for an unban as it can be postponed more.
    • Accounts are very secure, and the only way someone can get into your account is if you tell them your password. Never share your password with anybody. Not even the server owner.
    • If there's an online admin that can handle your problem, ask them instead of waiting. Don't constantly moan over me not being in-game to handle something.
    • Do not go to anyone besides me for VIP inquiries or problems, I can only solve them!


    Scientia potentia est.

    There are two things a man cannot avoid, death and the taxman.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •