Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: yo

Mentioned
    631 Post(s)

yo

Bug Description: Gap in Alcatraz fencing
    Bug Problem: As you can see in the video, if we jump to the far corner on the watch tower near the lighthouse you can jump over the fence through that to get out of alcatraz without blowing it up or an outside help
    How can we reproduce the bug:
    Consult Doomkiller donation service to donate if you are Pakistani player, forum message me for a detail.
    If you have any queries you can message me about them.
    Use the "Report a player" section with proper protocol to report caught rule breakers on forums.
    Share your ideas about fun features in the "Suggestions" board.
    Donate to the server! It helps motivate the developers to get more features and you get rewarded with VIP Perks and importance.
    Report to Council, section best use for reporting notorious admins and high profile players.

Mentioned
    527 Post(s)

Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Okay so there's two way to go out from alcatraz, should be fix or bring back the old one, and add ore mine if posslibe, looks cool.
    Consult Doomkiller donation service to donate if you are Pakistani player, forum message me for a detail.
    If you have any queries you can message me about them.
    Use the "Report a player" section with proper protocol to report caught rule breakers on forums.
    Share your ideas about fun features in the "Suggestions" board.
    Donate to the server! It helps motivate the developers to get more features and you get rewarded with VIP Perks and importance.
    Report to Council, section best use for reporting notorious admins and high profile players.

Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    That one is fixed.

Jesus ****ing Christ how many spots are there.

Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    @Lorenc map name "alcafix3"

Mentioned
    1019 Post(s)
    Just increase the fence size, make it double then now.

Finis sanctificat media

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    1137 Post(s)
    fixed
    • If you have a question besides being regarded about your ban, or something annoying... Shoot me a private message. Save your breath, don't ask for an unban as it can be postponed more.
    • Accounts are very secure, and the only way someone can get into your account is if you tell them your password. Never share your password with anybody. Not even the server owner.
    • If there's an online admin that can handle your problem, ask them instead of waiting. Don't constantly moan over me not being in-game to handle something.
    • Do not go to anyone besides me for VIP inquiries or problems, I can only solve them!

Scientia potentia est.

There are two things a man cannot avoid, death and the taxman.