Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Interesting?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 42.50%
  • No

23 57.50%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajjad-H View Post
    I will keep visiting this thread to see the jealousy here, lmfao

Again? why do you FORCE your opinion on me? It wont apply on me since I didnt stop you so whos the retarded one now?
    I didn't force my opinion on you, just to clarify your senses. Also, calling me the retarded is the way of how delusional you are. This is my last reply and don't ever quote me again if you want me to stop.

Jealousy is you, because you are jealous of his opinion and my opinion. Get over it.

Atleast, there is rumor that you got some old accounts there or just someone else but it's amusing how you just triggered over InfracteD's opinion but defending this interview.

Also, be honest. Yes, InfracteD got main account but what about you? Hillarious.
    Last edited by Drowning; 11-06-2018 at 06:42 PM.
    this account is dead, please go away now
    󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪
    󠂪󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪 󠂪

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Strange is it not? I see 100 alternate accounts and you call me out on this? lol pretty sure I'm not the person you think I am

If you read all your replies once in your life drowning, you'll notice how delusional and retarded you sound right now. Did you or anyone else for this matter read the whole interview?

Lets compare some facts, I created this acc back in nov 2017 as shown, I have an in-game account named "Sajjad" and I visit the server sometimes because of my friends or just bored. Where are your accusations now? I see them running away when faced against facts

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Strange is it not? I see 100 alternate accounts and you call me out on this? lol pretty sure I'm not the person you think I am

If you read all your replies once in your life drowning, you'll notice how delusional and retarded you sound right now. Did you or anyone else for this matter read the whole interview?

Lets compare some facts, I created this acc back in nov 2017 as shown, I have an in-game account named "Sajjad" and I visit the server sometimes because of my friends or just bored. Where are your accusations now? I see them running away when faced against facts
    Drowning is just my name and you are just arguing about it which makes no sense at all. Think about it, Sherlock, I just told you to be honest but you just failed. If you compare my past to this then unfortunately you need some therapists. If you think that you have taken it seriously about that rumor then you should have to go to therapy session. Not wasting my time with your bullshit, man up and tell me the truth.
    󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪
    󠂪󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪 󠂪

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Balls, balls and balls. This is wat you call an interview? You are not OG, we are real ogs, you got that?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drowning View Post
    Drowning is just my name and you are just arguing about it which makes no sense at all. Think about it, Sherlock, I just told you to be honest but you just failed. If you compare my past to this then unfortunately you need some therapists. If you think that you have taken it seriously about that rumor then you should have to go to therapy session. Not wasting my time with your bullshit, man up and tell me the truth.
    DUDE, GO READ MY REPLY!
    I only mentioned your name to direct you to the statement, NOT DISS IT.
    It feels like my IQ drops every time I read something you try to reply me with

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    DUDE, GO READ MY REPLY!
    I only mentioned your name to direct you to the statement, NOT DISS IT.
    It feels like my IQ drops every time I read something you try to reply me with
    So is your lack of brain cells. Now, I know why. Your best friend Hayno told someone that Sherlock uses this account just to defend us. IQ drops because your IQ is low that it drops a new low. Now, just tell me the truth. Yes, you made that account but somebody just uses your account.

I'm not intend to cause any drama or diss but you claimed that I diss your or you diss me but whether not.

Feel free to lock this interview to stop further dramas related to this.
    Last edited by Drowning; 11-06-2018 at 07:01 PM.
    󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪
    󠂪󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪 󠂪

I smell like beeeeeeeeeef Stevenverx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypk View Post
    I will visit again and again just to see the "No" votes, most hated interview ever, LOL.
    Its not hated, its dislikes. I dont hate it, i just dont find the humour funny and it doesnt give depth to the person.

XaVi2.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I read all interview. Most of them are very interesting but very few of them are weird and headache to me. I don't know who you are and I kinda enjoyed it. But I cannot neglect the fact that you took your interview too far. I don't know from whom these questions were taken but to be honest, they're retarded. The answers were pretty simple but the same words again and again look very disgusting to me. Occasionally, I visit this forum but this time I see no one liked this interview. If I be corrected, this was not even a interview to me. But more like a toddlers having some shit discussion. More like an attention seeking hefty guy. After reading all your interview, I think you brainwashed every admin.

Overall, I mean really, there's many shit to **** about, but I see the logic in why it happens so there's no point to do so. Once again, I don't even know you. Just gave my opinion/comment on this interview. (5 out of 10 from me )

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [PGS]XaVi View Post
    I read all interview. Most of them are very interesting but very few of them are weird and headache to me. I don't know who you are and I kinda enjoyed it. But I cannot neglect the fact that you took your interview too far. I don't know from whom these questions were taken but to be honest, they're retarded. The answers were pretty simple but the same words again and again look very disgusting to me. Occasionally, I visit this forum but this time I see no one liked this interview. If I be corrected, this was not even a interview to me. But more like a toddlers having some shit discussion. More like an attention seeking hefty guy. After reading all your interview, I think you brainwashed every admin.

Overall, I mean really, there's many shit to **** about, but I see the logic in why it happens so there's no point to do so. Once again, I don't even know you. Just gave my opinion/comment on this interview. (5 out of 10 from me )
    Salute to you for this honest opinion
    󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪
    󠂪󠂪󠂪 󠂪󠂪 󠂪

Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [PGS]XaVi View Post

I respect your suggestion, and this is not an interview its just somehow sarcism. About the video which is shown in the interview

WANT TO READ MY INTERVIEWS
    INTERVIEW SECTION
    CLICK HERE

"THERE IS ALWAYS A DEMON WITHIN YOU
    BEAWARE
    AND
    BEWARE
    OF IT!!!"

(IM_HuLk)