Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Interesting?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 42.50%
  • No

23 57.50%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    First question made me vote no.
    "If someone say anything to your face, is not a problem, the problem is what they say
    behind your back "

"Trust is like a glass, once broken, it'll never be the same again."

"Do not compare yourself with each other. Sun and Moon shines when it's their time."

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    this is the only interesting part of this interview

Since December 2011

I smell like beeeeeeeeeef Stevenverx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franc View Post

If you know him just a tiny bit, you wouldn't be surprized he finds himself interesting
    Last edited by Stevenverx; 11-06-2018 at 04:17 AM.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenverx View Post
    If you know him just a tiny but, you wouldn't be surprized he finds himself interesting
    You learn something new everyday.
    #GangstaCringe
    HellBanianz

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenverx View Post
    If you know him just a tiny but, you wouldn't be surprized he finds himself interesting

• If you want any help, or want me to help you with any kind of inquiry, send me a private message.
    • If you have seen any admin break any rule, please don't hesitate to report him in "Report to Council" section or by private messaging any executive administrator.
    • Want to suggest an event but you think your idea might not be good enough? Private message me your idea and I will try to reach any event team member.
    • Never lie in your unban application. Admins have numerous ways to know if you really broke rules, and it will just extend your ban time. So always confess with the mistakes you have done and make it easier for you and us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Worst interview i've seen in a long time, of course others are bad but this one was the worst amongst all.

I actually believe the questions were plotted by doom himself and its pretty disappointing for an interviewer whos has been taking interviews since a year and still little to none improvement has been noticed.

As an admin, the answers were also pretty disappointing, really didn't expect that. I understand that this is a sarcastic interview, but where is the sarcasm? Every answer is just about balls/gangsta/vT. Think twice before making stuff like this in public because it affects your character. I know, you want co-leader rank in vT badly but this ain't the way to achieve it. Get some brain.

This is just a feedback, so it cannot be considered as an hatred post.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Pretty nice. Triggered half of this community.

The level of your sarcasm is just too heavy for them to handle so show some mercy.
    Last edited by Freddy; 11-06-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franc View Post

"Big Balls"
    • If you need help related (in-game or on forums), even if you have a problem with your PC feel free to pm me on forums.
    • Looking for some designs? You came to the right place brotha.
    • You can find me on Skype/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter @hamzakaleemshah Discord @art$#8447
    • For every friend you invite to this server you will be rewarded$100,000 from me, but only after that player has earned 1000+ score.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InfracteD View Post
    Worst interview i've seen in a long time, of course others are bad but this one was the worst amongst all.

I actually believe the questions were plotted by doom himself and its pretty disappointing for an interviewer whos has been taking interviews since a year and still little to none improvement has been noticed.

As an admin, the answers were also pretty disappointing, really didn't expect that. I understand that this is a sarcastic interview, but where is the sarcasm? Every answer is just about balls/gangsta/vT. Think twice before making stuff like this in public because it affects your character. I know, you want co-leader rank in vT badly but this ain't the way to achieve it. Get some brain.

Mentioned
    466 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InfracteD View Post

Instead of using an alternative account mr. Can you grow some balls and post this from your main account.. or shall i tell other who you really are???

WANT TO READ MY INTERVIEWS
    INTERVIEW SECTION
    CLICK HERE

"THERE IS ALWAYS A DEMON WITHIN YOU
    BEAWARE
    AND
    BEWARE
    OF IT!!!"

(IM_HuLk)