Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)

Deathmatch Tournament Season Two - Finals

FINALS

Semifinals are done and now we are heading towards FINALS.

• Players can do their matches in the new duel system/Paintball.
    • Players must use the weapon set Deagle and Shotgun, Health and Armor at 100% each for a total of 200% HP
    • First to 10 for all rounds.
    • Take a screenshot for every match you do, this will be needed for you to verify your win(s), Auto-wins will be given to the one who are able to play the match. (If the other party is trying to evade / inactive)
    • Both parties must be on CAC, exception if both parties wish to play without CAC, take a screenshot that you are both comfortable without CAC so you can verify it if someone says after that "you/we weren't even on CAC"
    • Any crashes/timeouts during the duels will be an auto-loss for that round. It's your duty to fix any issues related to lag/cac crash/timing out.
    • Please use a referee when doing the duels from a level 4+ admin.
    • Any use of any VPN services won't be acceptable as people can account share, Crashes.asi/Fpsunlocker.asi is however allowed to be used.
    • Ping higher than 550 won't be allowed, 2.0 in packetloss is the highest you are allowed to have, Please do relog if you find yourself having high packetloss. It might fix itself then.
    • 48 Hours to duel your opponent, auto-win will be given afterwards. Time might increase depending on what kind of round it is.

Spoiler!

The prize money will be for top 4 players.
    PRIZE POOL : $10,000,000

Until participants complete their matches.

Last edited by XtreamFlaw; 11-08-2018 at 04:27 AM.

• If you want any help, or want me to help you with any kind of inquiry, send me a private message.
    • If you have seen any admin break any rule, please don't hesitate to report him in "Report to Council" section or by private messaging any executive administrator.
    • Want to suggest an event but you think your idea might not be good enough? Private message me your idea and I will try to reach any event team member.
    • Never lie in your unban application. Admins have numerous ways to know if you really broke rules, and it will just extend your ban time. So always confess with the mistakes you have done and make it easier for you and us.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    even though im rusty as f*ck, i will easy 0-5 Shini
    If you are from Balkan and wish to donate and help the server, check my Donation Service thread.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    @Alone_GUY @[A]VeNGe[R] you may also complete your matches

• If you want any help, or want me to help you with any kind of inquiry, send me a private message.
    • If you have seen any admin break any rule, please don't hesitate to report him in "Report to Council" section or by private messaging any executive administrator.
    • Want to suggest an event but you think your idea might not be good enough? Private message me your idea and I will try to reach any event team member.
    • Never lie in your unban application. Admins have numerous ways to know if you really broke rules, and it will just extend your ban time. So always confess with the mistakes you have done and make it easier for you and us.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XtreamFlaw View Post
    @Alone_GUY @[A]VeNGe[R] you may also complete your matches
    Tell him to mention appropriate time for both parties below.
    "If someone say anything to your face, is not a problem, the problem is what they say
    behind your back "

"Trust is like a glass, once broken, it'll never be the same again."

"Do not compare yourself with each other. Sun and Moon shines when it's their time."

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Change in the policy of the tournament:
    The prize will be for the top 4 people, because it will make sense to give the prize to people who made their way to finals (2 players) and people who are in the bronze match (2 players)

1st Prize: $4,000,000
    2nd Prize: $2,700,000
    3rd Prize: $1,900,000
    4th Prize: $1,400,000

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    @[A]VeNGe[R] Post your appropriate time.
    "If someone say anything to your face, is not a problem, the problem is what they say
    behind your back "

"Trust is like a glass, once broken, it'll never be the same again."

"Do not compare yourself with each other. Sun and Moon shines when it's their time."

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alone_GUY View Post
    @[A]VeNGe[R] Post your appropriate time.
    on sunday..

No Matter How Good You Are
    You Can Always Be Replaced.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    @Shini come at me bro
    If you are from Balkan and wish to donate and help the server, check my Donation Service thread.

Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willHunting View Post
    @Shini come at me bro
    you never wrote to my skype lol.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    true, just saying, tell the time