Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Hardpoint Turfing

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Option 1

3 23.08%
  • Option 2

10 76.92%
  • Neither

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)

Hardpoint Turfing

We will change turfing so that were will only be 1 zone. This zone will change location every 24 minutes, so for example

Zone location: VIP L

- 24 minutes later -

> City Hall

- 24 minutes later -

> Train Station

You get the idea...

It will only require 1 person in a gang to begin the takeover and it will take 60 seconds to successfully capture the turf.

Toss your honest feedback on this so we know what exactly to work on and not implement something to later have complaints about it not being ideal.

I think it'll be more fun because fighting for turfs will be much more condensed to a confined area with the thrill of chasing down the turf when it changes location. @Banging7Grams @Shini
    Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

finit hic deo

Mentioned
    1137 Post(s)
    I like the idea, but I would make some changes.

1. San Fierro will have maybe 10 big turfs. 1 turf will be chosen at random every 24:00 as a 'hardpoint'.

2. Each gang will need to remain in the hardpoint as long as possible to earn a prize pool of $200,000.

3. If you enter a turf, and it has nobody inside - you control the hardpoint automatically. No 60 second wait.
    - You lose control of the hardpoint when all you and your gang members leave the hardpoint (killed)

4. If a Gang A stays in a hardpoint for 180 seconds (3minutes), Gang B for 60 seconds (1 min), Gang C for 10 seconds then the prize pool at the end of the in-game day (24:00) is distributed as follows:
    - Gang A 180/(180+60+10) = 72%
    - Gang B 60/(180+60+10) = 24%
    - Gang C 10/(180+60+10) = 4%

This is a fair distribution of payouts, because you cannot lose money if you capture at 1:00 then some gang captures at 23:30.
    • If you have a question besides being regarded about your ban, or something annoying... Shoot me a private message. Save your breath, don't ask for an unban as it can be postponed more.
    • Accounts are very secure, and the only way someone can get into your account is if you tell them your password. Never share your password with anybody. Not even the server owner.
    • If there's an online admin that can handle your problem, ask them instead of waiting. Don't constantly moan over me not being in-game to handle something.
    • Do not go to anyone besides me for VIP inquiries or problems, I can only solve them!

Scientia potentia est.

There are two things a man cannot avoid, death and the taxman.

Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Overall in my post it reflects more of the current system we have however it's more condensed and limited to 1 zone.

Lorenc's version is much more fast paced and systematic so let's hear your feedback. I'd be happy with either of these added tho I do like the idea of a more fast paced turf system.
    Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

finit hic deo

Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    I like Lorenc's idea just slightly more, both are fine tbh
    .: PC Specifications :.

.: CPU > Intel Core i5-4300U :.
    .: GPU > Intel HD 4400 :.
    .: RAM > 8GB DDR3-1600 :.
    .: SSD > 180GB Intel :.

"He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear."

Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    +1 for Lorenc's idea. Seems dope and reasonable when it come to distribution.
    "If someone say anything to your face, is not a problem, the problem is what they say
    behind your back "

"Trust is like a glass, once broken, it'll never be the same again."

"Do not compare yourself with each other. Sun and Moon shines when it's their time."

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I like lorenc's idea too, its good.

Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    I like Lorencs idea.

1 zone is just not enough imo.

Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenc View Post

1. San Fierro will have maybe 10 big turfs. 1 turf will be chosen at random every 24:00 as a 'hardpoint'.

2. Each gang will need to remain in the hardpoint as long as possible to earn a prize pool of $200,000.

3. If you enter a turf, and it has nobody inside - you control the hardpoint automatically. No 60 second wait.
    - You lose control of the hardpoint when all you and your gang members leave the hardpoint (killed)

4. If a Gang A stays in a hardpoint for 180 seconds (3minutes), Gang B for 60 seconds (1 min), Gang C for 10 seconds then the prize pool at the end of the in-game day (24:00) is distributed as follows:

This is a fair distribution of payouts, because you cannot lose money if you capture at 1:00 then some gang captures at 23:30.
    Nice one , just do it

WANT TO READ MY INTERVIEWS
    INTERVIEW SECTION
    CLICK HERE

"THERE IS ALWAYS A DEMON WITHIN YOU
    BEAWARE
    AND
    BEWARE
    OF IT!!!"

(IM_HuLk)

Mentioned
    1019 Post(s)

Sounds interesting.

Finis sanctificat media

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Ye Ye PLUS

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
    ― Bernard M. Baruch

“GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT NOT THE ONES WHO HATE ”

WILL BE MISSED