Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    DAB ON THE HATERS 😎 Unleashed_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    War Zone
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    ParadoX
    .
    Spoiler!


    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts."-Marcus Aurelius

  2. #32
    Ur All Gheifags :) Niels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,855
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Glad to see this return.

    Couple of questions:

    - No clan guidelines etc, what does this mean for clan bases? new clan gets to choose a spot for a clan base?
    - If the above, is there a limit on objects?
    - And does it require payment per object or is it free?
    - Any limit on max players per clan?
    - Free clan vehicles per clan base? if so how many?

    An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.


  3. #33
    💎 karma's a *****. 💎 Shini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    💎 Sweden 💎
    Posts
    3,127
    Mentioned
    599 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Glad to see this return.

    Couple of questions:

    - No clan guidelines etc, what does this mean for clan bases? new clan gets to choose a spot for a clan base?
    - If the above, is there a limit on objects?
    - And does it require payment per object or is it free?
    - Any limit on max players per clan?
    - Free clan vehicles per clan base? if so how many?
    bases = facilities and cost.
    gang vehicles = cost.
    you get a freeboard
    no max players since guideline was removed for it

  4. #34
    Descending Flake Nibble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,653
    Mentioned
    565 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Glad to see this return.

    Couple of questions:

    - No clan guidelines etc, what does this mean for clan bases? new clan gets to choose a spot for a clan base?
    - If the above, is there a limit on objects?
    - And does it require payment per object or is it free?
    - Any limit on max players per clan?
    - Free clan vehicles per clan base? if so how many?
    Everything mapping required stays the same with its own costs. The max player cap is the only thing removed from your list.
    Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012


    finit hic deo

  5. #35
    CNR Admin SuperBilal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,419
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Glad to see this return.

    Couple of questions:

    - No clan guidelines etc, what does this mean for clan bases? new clan gets to choose a spot for a clan base?
    - If the above, is there a limit on objects?
    - And does it require payment per object or is it free?
    - Any limit on max players per clan?
    - Free clan vehicles per clan base? if so how many?
    you're thinking about bringing back RR? @Niels



  6. #36
    Ur All Gheifags :) Niels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,855
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    Everything mapping required stays the same with its own costs. The max player cap is the only thing removed from your list.
    Ait, is there any thread or post which describes the cost and how that stuff works? I havent kept track of all that stuff for months lol.

    and uh, does this(http://forum.sfcnr.com/showthread.ph...ard-Moderation) apply to new clans too, as in, when creating a new clan and I want 2 other ppl to be moderator I have to pay 4M or is that after it has been created and I want stuff to be edited later on?
    @Nibble


    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBilal View Post
    you're thinking about bringing back RR? @Niels
    Maybe, if I have the time, motivation etc for it. it wont be called RR tho, needs to be something new. @SuperBilal
    Last edited by Niels; Today at 02:12 AM.

    An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.


  7. #37
    Descending Flake Nibble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,653
    Mentioned
    565 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Ait, is there any thread or post which describes the cost and how that stuff works? I havent kept track of all that stuff for months lol.

    and uh, does this(http://forum.sfcnr.com/showthread.ph...ard-Moderation) apply to new clans too, as in, when creating a new clan and I want 2 other ppl to be moderator I have to pay 4M or is that after it has been created and I want stuff to be edited later on?
    @Nibble




    Maybe, if I have the time, motivation etc for it. it wont be called RR tho, needs to be something new. @SuperBilal
    Well not really tbh you just have to get into contact with Lorenc for facility locations. Check auction house he has once up for auction right now and the current bid is lower than $10 which is way below the average price for a facility. (plus the location is very good) http://forum.sfcnr.com/showthread.ph...cility-Auction

    & no if you want to create a new clan just give me everything at the beginning in a pm so I know, I'll charge you for moderation in the future only. Free for brand new creation
    Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012


    finit hic deo

  8. #38
    Ur All Gheifags :) Niels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,855
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    Well not really tbh you just have to get into contact with Lorenc for facility locations. Check auction house he has once up for auction right now and the current bid is lower than $10 which is way below the average price for a facility. (plus the location is very good) http://forum.sfcnr.com/showthread.ph...cility-Auction

    & no if you want to create a new clan just give me everything at the beginning in a pm so I know, I'll charge you for moderation in the future only. Free for brand new creation
    Ahh ait I see, cool.

    An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •