Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Prevent Passive mode to pickup Weps/health/armor

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • +1

23 79.31%

6 20.69%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Firemen abuse the firetruck and the water cannon, the fire extinguisher is used to get you stuck and meanwhile snipers can easily target you. I don't like the passive mode at all because it is mainly used to be abused and not for its purpose, like they collect guns on passive use /rob and rush you out of nowhere. That is not fair IMO
    Fully agreeing with you, we need a very strict punishing table. Like x2 or even x3 on jailtimes that are currently set for watercannon abuse cuz of passive (invincible+griefing) feature ?
    .: PC Specifications :.

.: CPU > Intel Core i5-4300U :.
    .: GPU > Intel HD 4400 :.
    .: RAM > 8GB DDR3-1600 :.
    .: SSD > 180GB Intel :.

"He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear."

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I'd say to add passive supend and passive ban as a command for admins as it gets abused on a daily basis.
    • If you need help related (in-game or on forums), even if you have a problem with your PC feel free to pm me on forums.
    • Looking for some designs? You came to the right place brotha.
    • You can find me on Skype/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter @hamzakaleemshah Discord @art$#8447
    • For every friend you invite to this server you will be rewarded$100,000 from me, but only after that player has earned 1000+ score.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    Sure but pls not money drops cuz I like stealing money from everyone during fights :D
    yeah sure, passive mode players should be allowed to pickup MONEY only, not weapons/heals.
    I've seen many VT's abusing it e.g: They go /passive, pickup a gun and then /rob X player to kill them
    @Lorenc
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    yeah sure, passive mode players should be allowed to pickup MONEY only, not weapons/heals.
    I've seen many VT's abusing it e.g: They go /passive, pickup a gun and then /rob X player to kill them
    @Lorenc
    Also they shouldn't be allowed to rob / rape in passive mode as I've seen many SS members abusing it.

e.g. if X player is dueling someone, they'll go behind him and use /rob to get the kill with bs easily.

I smell like beeeeeeeeeef Stevenverx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Instead of calling each other out, how about we acknowledge everyone picks up weapons, health and money while being passive and we all /rape or /rob someone to kill them before they have a chance of killing us.

Remove the possibility to pick up weapons, money, armour and health. Instead of being able to /rob and /rape while being passive, make a command like "/stoppassive" and give it a 5 seconds delay with a timer ontop of your head so other people know it as well?

Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenverx View Post
    Instead of calling each other out, how about we acknowledge everyone picks up weapons, health and money while being passive and we all /rape or /rob someone to kill them before they have a chance of killing us.

Remove the possibility to pick up weapons, money, armour and health. Instead of being able to /rob and /rape while being passive, make a command like "/stoppassive" and give it a 5 seconds delay with a timer ontop of your head so other people know it as well?
    Passive player dies if he interferes with DMers
    best solution and makes me grin at them >: )

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    I like it.
    • Got any code you wish to implement into the server? or have you good fresh ideas that can improve the server? Hit me up with a private message.
    • Want to report an admin or higher? Please, report at "Report to Council" section
    • Reported a player and want a faster response? Be sure to mention me in the post.
    • Accounts are very secure, and the only way someone can get into your account is if you tell them your password. Never share your password with anybody. Not even the server owner.
    • If there's an online admin that can handle your problem, ask them instead of waiting. Don't constantly moan over me not being in-game to handle something.

I'm not a great programmer, I'm just a good programmer with great habits

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    Also they shouldn't be allowed to rob / rape in passive mode as I've seen many SS members abusing it.

e.g. if X player is dueling someone, they'll go behind him and use /rob to get the kill with bs easily.
    Supporting with this :)
    "Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
    "Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind."
    -William Shakespeare
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    "Kids ruin it everytime".
    .: PC Specifications :.

.: CPU > Intel Core i5-4300U :.
    .: GPU > Intel HD 4400 :.
    .: RAM > 8GB DDR3-1600 :.
    .: SSD > 180GB Intel :.

"He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear."