Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Is this idea viable?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah it should be added.

11 84.62%
  • Not that interested, (I got a different opinion)

2 15.38%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxxyy. View Post
    I'd suggest if the place of the Job could be somewhere near to the San Fierro city as there are no houses near Mt. Chilliad so it will be a big hassle to go there if you die or timeout, plus if we could get Supasave items in return of hunting rare Deers so it will be more interesting as house decorations are so under rated.
    Positive on the rest.
    I want this area shady creeks specifically because the scenery is beautiful and because it's based according to the wiki in an real life national park in which you can hunt deer in it.

"Influence

Shady Creeks is based on Inyo National Forest. " from the GTA wiki.

"Hunting is a popular activity on the Inyo National Forest and in adjacent areas. Species include mule deer, chukar, quail, grouse, dove and waterfowl. For information about licenses, species and seasons contact the California Department of Fish & Wildlife." From the USDA United States Department Of Agriculture Forest Service - Inyo National Forest.

To solve this problem you can just buy houses at Angel Pine.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Look to be honest I doubt this will be used. Just look at the other "hyped-up" minijobs

When I was still playing I rarely saw newbies who actually rp'ed with passive. I guess it's only b7g (hence it was added) who takes rp very seriously

Only thing that passive contributed was that the players were able to roam around the area safely which fortunately made some of them stay even only for a short time.

It's a CNR server anyway. Why are you going so hard on RP?

Spoiler!

youtube channel

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elijah_who View Post
    Look to be honest I doubt this will be used. Just look at the other "hyped-up" minijobs

When I was still playing I rarely saw newbies who actually rp'ed with passive. I guess it's only b7g (hence it was added) who takes rp very seriously

Only thing that passive contributed was that the players were able to roam around the area safely which fortunately made some of them stay even only for a short time.

It's a CNR server anyway. Why are you going so hard on RP?
    /passive was not made only for rping but for allowing the possibility of using these mini-jobs without being harassed by dmers, or else doing the job would be close to impossible; Without /passive it was negating the usage of all previous features such as trucking, lumberjacking, mining.

I think deathmatch is perfect right now, that was made clear after the moneybag system, where as if you die you lose loot. CnR feels really juiced to the point where it's dry, not getting much more out of it; I still don't understand all the unambiguous replies of "too much rp, we need more DM" if DM is cozy right now then why not accept the RP element?

I'm not restricted to RP suggestions, I was thinking of making a train chuffloc suggestion for CnR features; because before it was impossible due to making the server "crash" but who knows if it's possible now.

- - - Updated - - -

plus this is the closest thing you can get to RP and DM; Imagine people cbugging rifle to kill deer.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    bruh isnt rp=mini-jobs. plus tell me have you ever seen newbies actually stay for rp (OR MINI JOBS). only thing i see them use passive is when roaming around sf and checking things out

but ok if thats what u want.. im just talking about priorities

Spoiler!

youtube channel

Banned
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    +100

Mentioned
    592 Post(s)
    I like mini jobs and roleplay.
    the idea seems nice
    Spoiler!

My Discord Channel:
    https://discord.gg/FyxzDRv
    TDK'S forums:
    The Drift Kings

Where's the love when a child gets murdered, or a cop gets knocked down?
    Black lives, not now
    Everybody matter to me, all races
    Y'all don't like what I'm sayin'? Haterade, tall cases
    Everybody hate somebody, guess we all racist
    All these protest with different colored faces
    We was all born with a heart, why we gotta chase it?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    +
    All Gangs are the same~Drake
    Join irresistble gaming/samp (August 2018)(IG 2015)
    https://imgur.com/a/SCx57Se

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    +1