Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Have you enjoyed it?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yay

    11 84.62%
  • Nay

    2 15.38%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    YOUR MUM
    Posts
    226
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meme_Lord View Post
    It was too short, but nice.
    .
    All Gangs are the same~Drake
    Join irresistble gaming/samp (August 2018)(IG 2015)
    https://imgur.com/a/gcA1GC4 / https://imgur.com/a/SCx57Se


  2. #12
    Cloudy.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    158
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Liked the "auto ignore" feature.

    About level six competition: Why you're still convinced to compete for level six, that's true it's a thin rank that can't be reached easily but I mean, we have 4 executives, which shapes %33.3 of the average players-online count.
    El Silencio Del Pantano

  3. #13
    Abbott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,806
    Mentioned
    1035 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy. View Post
    Liked the "auto ignore" feature.

    About level six competition: Why you're still convinced to compete for level six, that's true it's a thin rank that can't be reached easily but I mean, we have 4 executives, which shapes %33.3 of the average players-online count.
    Was 2 weeks ago, probably before Chickenwing got promoted.



    Finis sanctificat media

    Spoiler!

  4. #14
    SF-CnR's 1% Kova's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,127
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy. View Post
    Liked the "auto ignore" feature.

    About level six competition: Why you're still convinced to compete for level six, that's true it's a thin rank that can't be reached easily but I mean, we have 4 executives, which shapes %33.3 of the average players-online count.
    What? Definitely not a competition. I care about it the least, probably. I just meme Banging sometimes. I was not the one making the questions, you know. From my pov, level 5 and level 6 is nearly the same thing. In-game "reputation", doesn't it sound childish?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbott View Post
    Was 2 weeks ago, probably before Chickenwing got promoted.
    The interview was done exactly one month ago.
    Last edited by Kova; 12-04-2018 at 05:58 AM.

  5. #15
    💎 karma's a *****. 💎 Shini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    💎 Sweden 💎
    Posts
    3,140
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Eh "nice" interview, but why are you lying in it lmao, I guess it's controversial to say the truth when it's pretty bad yeah.
    owell.

  6. #16
    Descending Flake Nibble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,771
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shini View Post
    Eh "nice" interview, but why are you lying in it lmao, I guess it's controversial to say the truth when it's pretty bad yeah.
    owell.
    someone interview this man so we can hear his wonderful views of the server cuz he clearly got some positive things to say
    Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012


    finit hic deo

  7. #17
    💎 karma's a *****. 💎 Shini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    💎 Sweden 💎
    Posts
    3,140
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    someone interview this man so we can hear his wonderful views of the server cuz he clearly got some positive things to say
    lmao, it's just funny how the questions are only supposed to be about the positive vibes of it while you try to deny the negativity. Which I know Kova also knows about but it isn't even brought up.

  8. #18
    Cloudy.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    158
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Be positive and life smiles for you - Cloudy

    صرلنا 12 سنة ايجابين والحياة لعبت علينا
    Last edited by Cloudy.; 12-05-2018 at 04:59 AM.
    El Silencio Del Pantano

  9. #19
    Banging7Grams Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,396
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy. View Post
    Be positive and life smiles for you - Cloudy

    صرلنا 12 سنة ايجابين والحياة لعبت علينا
    بس يا خول هههههه

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •