Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: tldr

  1. #1
    V.I.P Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,941
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

    tldr



  2. #2
    Lord of the Memes Meme_Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    In a mosh pit
    Posts
    445
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Jesus Christ
    Get on cac already you god damn wanker and stop annoying people will you?



  3. #3
    💎 karma's a *****. 💎
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    💎 Sweden 💎
    Posts
    3,185
    Mentioned
    623 Post(s)
    firstly kid, your antistun is obvious along with your autocbug + your aimbot lmao. get on cac and we can talk about it.
    secondly you were the one who left PB after getting destroyed by me, I was just warming up boii, half your kills were me spawning and equipping my gun where you already hit me 4 times before I was even spawned.
    O WELL git gud kid


    ^ all i've gotta say. someone quit the pb and it wasn't me.
    Last edited by Shini; 01-08-2019 at 07:46 AM.

  4. #4
    deadpoetssociety willHunting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,378
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Haahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahaha hah

    THIS AUTOCBUG IS HILARIOUS AHAHAHAHAHA
    If you are from Balkan and wish to donate and help the server, check my Donation Service thread.



  5. #5
    Off The Chain KS8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    544
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    I dueled him today tho he misses his cbug sometimes and misses bullets he is clean get over it

  6. #6
    SF-CnR's 1% Kova's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,174
    Mentioned
    418 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KS8 View Post
    I dueled him today tho he misses his cbug sometimes and misses bullets
    I hope that's not how you respond to reports, lmao. "Yo, I just saw him duelling, he missed a bullet or two, clean."

  7. #7
    💎 karma's a *****. 💎
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    💎 Sweden 💎
    Posts
    3,185
    Mentioned
    623 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KS8 View Post
    I dueled him today tho he misses his cbug sometimes and misses bullets he is clean get over it
    wonder when your admin tag is going away. clearly not a professional admin

  8. #8
    Off The Chain KS8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    544
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shini View Post
    wonder when your admin tag is going away. clearly not a professional admin
    So great to see i have 2 ex dcs against me cmon get some glue hold yourself together maybe u can be half the guy iam

    And kova no cause when i spectate aimbots etc etc i spec and i ask for second opinion

  9. #9
    💎 karma's a *****. 💎
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    💎 Sweden 💎
    Posts
    3,185
    Mentioned
    623 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KS8 View Post
    So great to see i have 2 ex dcs against me cmon get some glue hold yourself together maybe u can be half the guy iam

    And kova no cause when i spectate aimbots etc etc i spec and i ask for second opinion
    only someone as ignorant as you would bring clans into an administrative matter, You aren't FIT to be an administrator by any kind of way.
    You do not have any sort of real "knowledge" about hacks so how can you possibly say who's hacking and who isn't when you're really just guessing?
    everyone has seen your bias time and time again.

  10. #10
    Off The Chain KS8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    544
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shini View Post
    only someone as ignorant as you would bring clans into an administrative matter, You aren't FIT to be an administrator by any kind of way.
    You do not have any sort of real "knowledge" about hacks so how can you possibly say who's hacking and who isn't when you're really just guessing?
    everyone has seen your bias time and time again.
    By insulting u just proven what we all know

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •