Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Serious thread : homosexuality

Greetings IG,

I will try to make it short. What do you think of homosexuality ? Just your pure own self-forged opinion(s).

I want to hear about yours and here's why : So I was browsing facebook, and I saw a post about a Moroccan guy (my country) that is meant to represent us at Eurovision. Sike ! He's gay and not only that he's dressing up as a WOMAN. So I've decided "I'm done scrolling past such stuff, I'm gonna drop a little salt comment" and said "Ew, is this what is meant to represent us on a global scale ? Shameful."

And then this negative IQ'd girl from my school comes and says "Stfu Rayan" as a reply. I then dmed her saying : "Am I not allowed to express my opinion ?" And all she had to say was "You insulted him for free and I felt concerned".

What do y'all think of this situation + this whole "gay/homosexual/gender-free" stuff ? Do you guys believe it's the "future" or humanity ? Started off as Adam and Eve and now we're at Adam and Steve ?

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    ****ing faggots LUL
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Be a homo in your own house, in your own private room/world. Don't show off your homosexuality in public.
    It's kind of like a penis, showing it to your partner only is fine, not to the rest of the world.

Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meme_Lord View Post
    Be a homo in your own house, in your own private room/world. Don't show off your homosexuality in public.
    It's kind of like a penis, showing it to your partner only is fine, not to the rest of the world.
    Yes, and ppl saying "y'all straight are kissing in public" excuse me wtf ? That's nature, we aren't following some trends like you or even vegans ???

I feel like humans have nothing else to do other than start off new waves to ride as millions, but such USELESS waves...

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ✪ [SS]Rayan View Post
    Yes, and ppl saying "y'all straight are kissing in public" excuse me wtf ? That's nature, we aren't following some trends like you or even vegans ???

I feel like humans have nothing else to do other than start off new waves to ride as millions, but such USELESS waves...
    Id just stab them honestly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6N8jL8TCiM this song is good on that, but its serbian so unlucky rayan
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [TDK]Davor View Post
    Id just stab them honestly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6N8jL8TCiM this song is good on that, but its serbian so unlucky rayan
    U know my original nickname was Marchelo? Based on this rapper. Kek @[TDK]Davor

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    There are 2 kinds of genitals and 7583928 genders, something aint right.
    HellBanianz

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    I feel disappointed when seeing such trends. Do you know what happens if you show signs of homosexuality out in public in Morocco ? Few options :

1- cops arrest you and we never hear about you in the next 20 years
    2- the citizens will tear your face apart and probably set you on fire for violating islam rules (the nation's religion but let's keep religion out kthxbai)
    3- you are suicidal
    4- you are an attention-whore that wants views but all you'll get here is torture, such as a THICC steel beam up ur colon. Except that you could possibly enjoy it while being gay.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    They just show off cause they feel inferior when u need to show off is because u have lack of self esteem and inferiority complexes ik alot of gays irl that dont need to show their homosexuality of and are normal guys like us dont act weird or so.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    @Shini whats wrong with being gay?

Who I am and who I wanna be cannot connect

PC Specifications
    Spoiler!