Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46
  1. #21
    ✪ [SS]Rayan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    .
    Posts
    3,940
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    You guys are being blinded by their manipulative acts. Ofcourse my post won't reveal anything to your eyes Steven nor VenoM because you guys legit believe it's their sexual preference. Why did God create Dick & Vagina and not Dick & Dick ? It's for a reason.

    Also, all I see is a professional manipulation of the society done by those so called "homosexuals" that seek attention, turn us into their paths and so on. If you think about it, gay people wait for NATURALLY STRAIGHT people to turn gay.

    This is so messed up and it should be hidden from public, it's like plastic surgery, destroying what you've been created as (man/woman and our aesthetics).

  2. #22
    I smell like beeeeeeeeeef Stevenverx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    District 9
    Posts
    2,081
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I hope you are trolling



  3. #23
    SF-CnR's 1% Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    3,805
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Haram...

    not sure why are u asking islamic questions on non-islamic forum find a different Q/A site or you'll get confused/mess up in ur own religion.
    Last edited by Queen; 01-10-2019 at 01:29 AM.


    I am brave, but not completely fearless.

  4. #24
    ✪ [SS]Rayan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    .
    Posts
    3,940
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen View Post
    Haram...

    not sure why are u asking islamic questions on non-islamic forum find a different Q/A site or you'll get confused/mess up in ur own religion.
    Yep you're right.

    Ehm @Doomkiller locc please, I made a mistake the second I posted this thread. Not regarding content. Thank you !

  5. #25
    Man on a mission. [TDK]Davor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,936
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen View Post
    Haram...

    not sure why are u asking islamic questions on non-islamic forum find a different Q/A site or you'll get confused/mess up in ur own religion.
    But why does religion have to be involved in this It was a community opinion on the matter lmfao, religion has nothing to do wit this.
    Spoiler!

  6. #26
    I smell like beeeeeeeeeef Stevenverx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    District 9
    Posts
    2,081
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Gay is a sexual preference. most gays dont seek attention.
    "God" created dick and vagina for reproduction, but that doesnt mean its the only thing you should like.

    Gays dont straight people to convert. Just because a few gay people are obnoxious doesnt mean they all are



  7. #27
    ✪ [SS]Rayan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    .
    Posts
    3,940
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenverx View Post
    Gay is a sexual preference. most gays dont seek attention.
    "God" created dick and vagina for reproduction, but that doesnt mean its the only thing you should like.

    Gays dont straight people to convert. Just because a few gay people are obnoxious doesnt mean they all are
    Whatever you say, I won't keep on debating it's leading nowhere, not against you or anything.

  8. #28
    INTRICATE Damen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Locating . . .
    Posts
    3,345
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    People can represent themselves however they like.

    If you don't like it, don't associate with them. You cannot judge an ENTIRE group of people based off one experience. It's similar to being racist, but, in the fashion of sexual preference.

    No-one will force you to be gay.

    Think of it like this.. You may like pizza, but, I don't. Does that make me insane? Does that mean I should go **** myself? or what?
    No, because it's preference. (I do like pizza, for the record.)

    If you despise gay people, then you're most likely just an individual of which doesn't like being challenged on your sexual preference.

    In a generalization, a large sum of "country" people in my area dislike the idea of gay people, but, they lack a valid reason. They feel challenged on their sexual preference. "Get that shit away from me."

    Sure, you may not like the sexual aspects of being gay, but, that doesn't mean you need to disapprove of an entire community of individuals.

    That's my two sense on the issue here.

    .:PC SPECIFICATIONS:.
    CPU: INTEL i7 7700K - 4.2 GHz
    MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z270E STRIX
    LIQUID COOLER: NZXT KRAKEN X62 - 280MM
    MEMORY: 32GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-3200 MHz
    GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 11GB
    SSD: 3X SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB
    PSU: EVGA TX850M - 850W

    .:PERIPHERALS:.
    MOUSE: RAZER DEATHADDER
    KEYBOARD: RAZER BLACKWIDOW X CHROMA
    HEADSET: ASTRO A40 & PRO MIXAMP
    MONITORS: 3X DELL 2417DG GAMING - G-SYNC - 165HZ - 1MS

    "INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND
    OVER AGAIN EXPECTING THE RESULTS TO CHANGE."


    USE `@DAMEN` TO ALERT ME OF A POST IF IT QUOTES
    ME OR REQUIRES MY ATTENTION. DO NOT ABUSE IT.


  9. #29
    ✪ [SS]Rayan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    .
    Posts
    3,940
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damen View Post
    People can represent themselves however they like.

    If you don't like it, don't associate with them. You cannot judge an ENTIRE group of people based off one experience. It's similar to being racist, but, in the fashion of sexual preference.

    No-one will force you to be gay.

    Think of it like this.. You may like pizza, but, I don't. Does that make me insane? Does that mean I should go **** myself? or what?
    No, because it's preference. (I do like pizza, for the record.)

    If you despise gay people, then you're most likely just an individual of which doesn't like being challenged on your sexual preference.

    In a generalization, a large sum of "country" people in my area dislike the idea of gay people, but, they lack a valid reason. They feel challenged on their sexual preference. "Get that shit away from me."

    Sure, you may not like the sexual aspects of being gay, but, that doesn't mean you need to disapprove of an entire community of individuals.

    That's my two sense on the issue here.
    Yeah looking back at my reply that was generalizing, but do you agree that showing off is begging for attention and basically saying "Yo look Mr.Straight, I'm gay !"

    It's like flexing

  10. #30
    .VenoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    2,014
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen View Post
    not sure why are u asking islamic questions on non-islamic forum find a different Q/A site or you'll get confused/mess up in ur own religion.
    Isn't really an Islamic question, it's a matter of whether you can live with other people's difference or not. And judging by the consensus, most people here can't.

    Imagine someone hating you for the flaws you were born with, for the rest of your life. That's what you're doing to this group of people by telling them to kill themselves or shunning them.

    If you don't like them, cool - don't. But don't post hateful comments. You might be fulfilling your little ego with that one-liner you just dropped under his profile but you might've ruined his week, maybe even worse - who knows what the other person is going through.

    And going into the specifics of WHY they are the way they are is useless at this point, it's 2018.

    Quote Originally Posted by ✪ [SS]Rayan View Post
    Yeah looking back at my reply that was generalizing, but do you agree that showing off is begging for attention and basically saying "Yo look Mr.Straight, I'm gay !"

    It's like flexing
    He could just be an immature lad trying to have a nice time on the Internet, I don't feel bashing his gender would make things better. On the contrary, if someone does try to force his gender on you - then it's wrong and I agree with you on that. And I'm sure no one likes that, not even gay people. So can't really hate a big group of people over something some individual did on the Internet.
    Last edited by .VenoM; 01-10-2019 at 04:11 AM.






 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •