Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elijah_who View Post
    All right, but that's not the point I'm trying to relay out here. What I'm trying to talk about is the ESSENCE OF SAN FIERRO COPS AND ROBBERS. It has become so prevalent that it's trying to take over the main feature of the server.
    Essence of something which is already gone? Hmm. Ain't gonna write long ass essays. In short words, arrest system is the most cancerous system you can have right now. And about role play, I won't say anything unless someone asks for it as it's self-explanatory.
    "If someone says anything to your face, is not a problem, the problem is what they say
    behind your back "

"Trust is like a glass, once broken, it'll never be the same again."

"Do not compare yourself with each other. Sun and Moon shines when it's their time."

The Reality
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elijah_who View Post
    All right, but that's not the point I'm trying to relay out here. What I'm trying to talk about is the ESSENCE OF SAN FIERRO COPS AND ROBBERS. It has become so prevalent that it's trying to take over the main feature of the server.

Hard truth mate. If you want, I can help you with that. It's eat or be eaten.

And yeah passive abuse is a thing and it's getting fixed atm, but my point is that Lorenc decided to open up the LEO class by updating the /ar system. This won't improve anything (hence the feedbacks) since this isn't a favourable solution to the problem.

I hope I made sense.
    I kinda support passive mode as i am more of an rp player now but also at the same time, i agree with you because years ago the reason I joined the server was only for the unique DM features, and no doubt it is still the best.

But the only difference is that people change with time, nowadays you will see RP servers crowded 24/7 while the DM - structured ones are almost abandoned.

So yeah, they are bound to get into RP for the server's survival without harming the old DM systems as much as possible.

The only thing i feel is wrong right now is passive mode wasn't a good measure in terms of Roleplay, it is like "God-mode amidst the DM world" Just like freeroam servers.

So either they need to bring something which would be justified enough and totally harmless for the server's DM side as an alternative to the passive mode, or just keep it as it is transferring the passive players to another world with no communications with the DM world.

Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Probably best thing is to revert back ....

Cause as a new player , you cannot afford high cost pins... and if you want to be rich just start playing as passive..

WANT TO READ MY INTERVIEWS
    INTERVIEW SECTION
    CLICK HERE

"THERE IS ALWAYS A DEMON WITHIN YOU
    BEAWARE
    AND
    BEWARE
    OF IT!!!"

(IM_HuLk)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Most RP players don't stick around the server because it's not conpletely RP oriented. Remove passive mode and ALL RP features.

Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    You don’t get it

The point is to make the server attractive to new players who join.

The wider variety of features the server presents, the higher the possibility of a new player returning back to the server and staying.

It’s to help boost playerbase by being attractive
    Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

finit hic deo

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Like I said:

Quote Originally Posted by Meme_Lord View Post
    Most RP players don't stick around the server because it's not conpletely RP oriented. Remove passive mode and ALL RP features.
    This makes the most sense, most logic.

Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meme_Lord View Post
    Like I said:

This makes the most sense, most logic.
    That’s merely an assumption

Old ways = no new players

What’s happening now is we’re trying to progress and find a “sweet spot” per se which holds players, not backtrack
    Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

finit hic deo

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    This is best post I found in 2019 you are completley right
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    You donít get it

The point is to make the server attractive to new players who join.

The wider variety of features the server presents, the higher the possibility of a new player returning back to the server and staying.

Itís to help boost playerbase by being attractive
    How did we have so many players years ago when there wasnt a single noob friendly feature. You joined and you either got raped and /rq or decided to revange

I smell like beeeeeeeeeef Stevenverx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Some people have a hard time this is not 2014 anymore. There are less samp players thus less people will join the server. We need to make the server attractive for new people if you want them to stay