Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bruhh get gud

Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Death. View Post
    Oh, so this guy posted a montage? Let me go back to WWI and find my clips of killing him.

Google ain't crap. Shoving your opinion in others' faces that he is not sharing his acc with 10 other people does not change the fact. The guy couldn't even kill me properly the time I played even though he had full armor & hp and you say that he is better than Alone, who when destroys you, gets called aimbot and forced without his skill changing. 'He got a bypass, it's only 8$.' Then why bother forcing?

Also, saying that Google (a player you think plays clean) destroyed Alone does not help strengthen your claim that Alone needs to stay CAC forced. If someone like Google can destroy Alone, I'd have no reason believing Alone uses hacks. 'There is no bias in the admin team'.

I'd argue further but I've got no more time for a game that is older than half of your clan members.
    Sorry, but
    Spoiler!
    "If someone says anything to your face, is not a problem, the problem is what they say
    behind your back "

"Trust is like a glass, once broken, it'll never be the same again."

"Do not compare yourself with each other. Sun and Moon shines when it's their time."

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Death. View Post
    Oh, so this guy posted a montage? Let me go back to WWI and find my clips of killing him.

Google ain't crap. Shoving your opinion in others' faces that he is not sharing his acc with 10 other people does not change the fact. The guy couldn't even kill me properly the time I played even though he had full armor & hp and you say that he is better than Alone, who when destroys you, gets called aimbot and forced without his skill changing. 'He got a bypass, it's only 8$.' Then why bother forcing?

Also, saying that Google (a player you think plays clean) destroyed Alone does not help strengthen your claim that Alone needs to stay CAC forced. If someone like Google can destroy Alone, I'd have no reason believing Alone uses hacks. 'There is no bias in the admin team'.

I'd argue further but I've got no more time for a game that is older than half of your clan members.
    Currently reading "How to bake perfect cookies"
    stay tuned
    Since December 2011

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    If only u were there like an hour ago or so

passive and fireman > army > 'not in mood to fight' > 'im lagging'
    An old member of the community - 2012.

Steel/Eddie_/Edward

Family means no-one gets left behind or forgotten.
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albbi View Post
    If only u were there like an hour ago or so

passive and fireman > army > 'not in mood to fight' > 'im lagging'
    Or this https://m.imgur.com/a/1kdDnoV
    lmao trash

Oh btw remind him to report me for that ^
    Since December 2011

V.I.P
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Who says alone uses hacks on cac ? I doubt he even knows about bypass sellers here

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Boys, we all know Google sucks at DM. We all know Google's shared the account with THE GUY to prove his "innocence", he even got unforced LOL.
    Jesus tap dancing Christ, what a clown fiesta this thing has become.

" If I bang my head any harder they will have to drain the blood from my sub cranium hemorrhage. Start Drilling. British Steel 4ever. "

Mentioned
    1077 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alone_GUY View Post
    perma ban
    Funny.

Finis sanctificat media