Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Man on a mission. [TDK]Davor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,958
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elijah_who View Post
    if he doin cakewalks look at miami and cavs rn where they at
    K love is washed up, kyrie got traded to celtics and hes not doign a great job as a leader, cavs were expected to tank and they did cus they arent really good, celtics are decent, miami was 2010-2014, 4 straight finals cus being a superteam is super easy winning only 2, lmao, bosh retired due to heart problems and dwade is retiring/already retired. Idk what happend to Whiteside he was super good like 2 seasons ago, but they dont have any good players atm, almost clinched the playoffs if it wasnt for blake leading detroit and vucevic with the magic. Also Nets too with Dlo
    Spoiler!

  2. #22
    Young Broke Nigga elijah_who's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Gehenna
    Posts
    649
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [TDK]Davor View Post
    K love is washed up, kyrie got traded to celtics and hes not doign a great job as a leader, cavs were expected to tank and they did cus they arent really good, celtics are decent, miami was 2010-2014, 4 straight finals cus being a superteam is super easy winning only 2, lmao, bosh retired due to heart problems and dwade is retiring/already retired. Idk what happend to Whiteside he was super good like 2 seasons ago, but they dont have any good players atm, almost clinched the playoffs if it wasnt for blake leading detroit and vucevic with the magic. Also Nets too with Dlo
    yooo good thing u mentioned it wheres whiteside lmao

    Spoiler!


    youtube channel

  3. #23
    Man on a mission. [TDK]Davor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,958
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elijah_who View Post
    yooo good thing u mentioned it wheres whiteside lmao
    Injuries is my guess, or maybe just fell off idk, havrnt heard about him on social media
    Spoiler!

  4. #24
    gandalf the brown Bazinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 12
    Posts
    5,828
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    LOL who lost money on Philly and Raptors yesterday

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
    LOL who lost money on Philly and Raptors yesterday
    Kyle Lowry playoffs mode 0 p, 7 A rip.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by [TDK]Davor View Post
    Your opinion is kinda wrong, since Embiid still exists, i see the 76ers giving raps/celtics a bit of trouble in the playoffs, but the Western playoffs are gona be fire, clippers are definetly the dark horses, also dont sleep on the pistons if they do make it to the playoffs
    Cousins , AD and KAT would like to have a word.




    Savage - Today at 7:07 PM
    @bradyy does download more cpu and ram really works
    or its just pure bs

  5. #25
    Man on a mission. [TDK]Davor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,958
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
    LOL who lost money on Philly and Raptors yesterday

    - - - Updated - - -



    Kyle Lowry playoffs mode 0 p, 7 A rip.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Cousins , AD and KAT would like to have a word.
    Talking about this season, cousins isnt himself cus of the ACL tear injury, AD has been restricted to 20 minutes per game after he announced he wanted out from the pels, and KAT was dogshit until Jimmy got traded to philly, embiid better than all of them this season.
    Spoiler!

  6. #26
    Man on a mission. [TDK]Davor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,958
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    TALKING ABOUT UPSETS CLIPS JUST CAME BACK FROM A 31 POINT DEFICIT AGAINST THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS TO TAKE GAME 2 IN THEIR HANDS THAT WAS ****ING BRILLIANT, Warriors just have a nightmare from the numbers 3 and 1 now god damn, but i still got the dubs going in the next round, theyre gonna win it in 5 games now, also the 31 point deficit comeback from the clippers was the biggest deficit any team has come back to in a playoff game. Incredible scenes by doc rivers lou and pat beverly that was fire
    Spoiler!

  7. #27
    gandalf the brown Bazinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 12
    Posts
    5,828
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [TDK]Davor View Post
    TALKING ABOUT UPSETS CLIPS JUST CAME BACK FROM A 31 POINT DEFICIT AGAINST THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS TO TAKE GAME 2 IN THEIR HANDS THAT WAS ****ING BRILLIANT, Warriors just have a nightmare from the numbers 3 and 1 now god damn, but i still got the dubs going in the next round, theyre gonna win it in 5 games now, also the 31 point deficit comeback from the clippers was the biggest deficit any team has come back to in a playoff game. Incredible scenes by doc rivers lou and pat beverly that was fire
    Damn poor Cousins got jinxed. Dubs in 5 still. I am scared about the second round now goddamn.




    Savage - Today at 7:07 PM
    @bradyy does download more cpu and ram really works
    or its just pure bs

  8. #28
    Man on a mission. [TDK]Davor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,958
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
    Damn poor Cousins got jinxed. Dubs in 5 still. I am scared about the second round now goddamn.
    Kyle lowry tho last night BIG UP from the 0 points to 22, that was a nice game by him, raps won, i got them in 5 vs magic too, spurs in 5 and im predicting a sweep by the blazers if OKC continue with the trash games like in g1 and g2.
    Spoiler!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •