Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: im sorry.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

im sorry.

after a huge amount of thinking, deciding whether i should, or i shouldnt, i have decided to leave tdk on sfcnr. im very sorry to everyone, but i cannot stick alone to make this gang live, when every single other tdk is inactive asf. im the only active guy here. thank you will, and i am still in the gang whenever u need me. heartbroken after this
    regards, a stupid idiot.
    Fallin to the Darkside.

dw abt my k/d
    its gonna increase soon.

Spoiler!

NG4LYF/[TDK]Co-****** [NG]iHardwell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    cya mate.
    Hope to see you soon

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

I
    rresistibleGaminG 2011

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [SS]Syed_. View Post
    after a huge amount of thinking, deciding whether i should, or i shouldnt, i have decided to leave tdk on sfcnr. im very sorry to everyone, but i cannot stick alone to make this gang live, when every single other tdk is inactive asf. im the only active guy here. thank you will, and i am still in the gang whenever u need me. heartbroken after this
    regards, a stupid idiot.
    "every tdk is inactive af" meanwhile i have more online time than you.., stupid excuses as always, gl c you soon
    How can u sm_le, without "I"
    How can you be F_ne, without "I"
    How can you W_sh, without "I"
    How can You be Fr_ends, Without "I"
    "I" am very important
    BUT this "I" can never achieve S_ccess without "U"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexobars View Post
    "every tdk is inactive af" meanwhile i have more online time than you.., stupid excuses as always, gl c you soon
    u have more weeklytime then me? are u sure about that? well, that one made me laugh out loud. excuses to leave tdk? dude. i have been a loyal tdk for a good time. and the reason why i left is clear. i cannot stick in a clan with inactive players.
    anyways, if u are active , who is the other active person in the gang? name any 3 and i will consider re joining.
    Fallin to the Darkside.

dw abt my k/d
    its gonna increase soon.

Spoiler!