Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    V.I.P Delay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,518
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    SFCNR Trailer 2014

    It's been a while people. I was browsing on youtube some days ago and found one of my old videos, when i used to play back in 2014, i found it very nostalgic and made me miss this game and community, so i wanted to share it with you guys and see what's up in the forums, i might install san andreas and join the server when i can, too bad i don't have my old ig account anymore Anyway i didn't even knew i had that youtube account, there's more videos in it lol

    IG Member since 01/8/2014



    Spoiler!

  2. #2
    Descending Flake Nibble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10,031
    Mentioned
    689 Post(s)
    Avoid the plane will go down as the single best SAMP event ever created
    Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012


    finit hic deo

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    In my facility
    Posts
    346
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Nice trailer.

  4. #4
    deadpoetssociety willHunting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,419
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    Avoid the plane will go down as the single best SAMP event ever created
    since you can't do shit in any other
    If you are from Balkan and wish to donate and help the server, check my Donation Service thread.



  5. #5
    I smell like beeeeeeeeeef Stevenverx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    District 9
    Posts
    2,139
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbhW3VC30ZA

    Still the best trailer of the server imo



  6. #6
    I'M BACK Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay View Post
    It's been a while people. I was browsing on youtube some days ago and found one of my old videos, when i used to play back in 2014, i found it very nostalgic and made me miss this game and community, so i wanted to share it with you guys and see what's up in the forums, i might install san andreas and join the server when i can, too bad i don't have my old ig account anymore Anyway i didn't even knew i had that youtube account, there's more videos in it lol
    ffs the memories

    DONATION PAGE LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    BROWN
    PAPER
    BAG

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    |Los Santos|
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I still remember those days when we win an event the admins use to give us tokens as price,now server have only 5,4 players in working days and on weekend 30, now there are no players. in 2k14 or smthn we had 50+ players or 70

  8. #8
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [AG]Crash View Post
    I still remember those days when we win an event the admins use to give us tokens as price,now server have only 5,4 players in working days and on weekend 30, now there are no players. in 2k14 or smthn we had 50+ players or 70
    so sad );

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •